PBP Bellator 295: Stots vs. Mix, Sat. 4/22, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the interim bantamweight belt and grand prix?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the striking is close but Stots is just so much faster. Patchy has to dominate positionally.

I think it's close on the feet, with a slight edge to stots, but Mix's height and reach might pose some problems for stots. On the mat, I think Mix is considerably more dangerous than stots, and I'm relying on there being a lot of grappling exchanges in this fight.

Mix looked pretty horrible on the feet against Horiguchi though.

Athletic programs in schools should 100% always be supported. They do so much in developing/teaching young men and woman
I helped coach my kids wrestling.
The confidence it builds comes 2nd to nothing. Sports is in my opinion the most important thing to teach kids how to deal with adversity and how to build themselves to be the best they they can be.

This is one of those fights which I frankly don't think Bellator deserves.

Mix looked pretty horrible on the feet against Horiguchi though.

So would stots in my opinion. Like I said, though, I give stots the advantage there, but not by much. I'm often wrong though lol

Rooting for Stots because im still salty about the Gooch/Mix decision.

So would stots in my opinion. Like I said, though, I give stots the advantage there, but not by much. I'm often wrong though lol

I'm counting on stots to be much better on the feet and fend off takedowns to take a decision. I think Mix could finish him if it goes to the ground though.

Back