PBP Bellator 300: Nurmagomedov vs. Primus, Sat. 10/7, 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who ends Bellator 300 as a champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can blame him. He didn’t look at all interested in actually finishing the fight.
he was on easy mode. I might actually do the same in his position, took minimal risk, had advantages everywhere, got the easy W

It'll be interesting when he fights another good pressure striker who isn't terrified of this Nurmagomedov name Primus was game but he's always been horrible at pressure guys. Patricky was a great style to test him but dude was way too timid.
In the UFC I think Dan Hooker (If his TDD holds up) could cause a ton of issues but even in Bellator I'm thinking Shabliy will have the striking to punish these defensive issues.
Yeah I’m hoping Shabliy gets the win in the semis. I’d be interested in Usman and McKee as well but Usman might be too big.

Damn, usman was on a pretty easy side of the bracket in that tournament. Shabliy vs. usman has seemed inevitable for a while now. This tournament just delayed it.

At 38 Primus just doesn't have the speed to compete with the top fighters anymore. Usman will make a nice addition to the UFC roster if he goes there but I think he will need to find another gear. Fighters in UFC LW division can match his skill set while pushing the pace enough to outwork him.

Back