News Bellator 301 November 17 in Chicago

Hopefully out of Bellators ashes emerges a new force, that: has as good marketing crew as ufc, makes sure that their streaming services reach non-us areas like europe for example, books a super stacked card now and then, has co-promotion possibilities like Bellator and Strikeforce, has charismatic frontman that can tell Dana to go fuck himself. Oh and the said frontman isnt a useless cunt like Jake Paul.

Christ …. Bellator doing business with Ali … outlaw a boring and steroids user shouldn’t get another chance in this company
Doesn't make sense for them not to use Outlaw if they haven't gotten rid of someone like Mamedov still.

So is PFL buying them sir?

Rumors are the talks broke down last week or so. Regardless of what happens Viacom are getting out of the MMA game. It sounds like something in the details wasn't going to work and the deal was off. Who knows what to believe outside of it seems like Viacom wants out of the MMA ownership game. Viacom has a lot of issues going on behind the scenes in 2023 that will carry over into 2024.

You now got Coker stacking all these cards quickly and you aren't doing that because you have some long term plans in 2024. They are basically blowing their wad over the next few months to feel like they went out with a bang or whatever you want to call it. I'm guessing Viacom is hoping another group will come out of the wood work and maybe offer more money. But there just doesn't seem to be much interest in it. Viacom should've sold out right after they signed the DAZN deal when that had that fat ass contract to sell with it.

Rumors are the talks broke down last week or so. Regardless of what happens Viacom are getting out of the MMA game. It sounds like something in the details wasn't going to work and the deal was off. Who knows what to believe outside of it seems like Viacom wants out of the MMA ownership game. Viacom has a lot of issues going on behind the scenes in 2023 that will carry over into 2024.

You now got Coker stacking all these cards quickly and you aren't doing that because you have some long term plans in 2024. They are basically blowing their wad over the next few months to feel like they went out with a bang or whatever you want to call it. I'm guessing Viacom is hoping another group will come out of the wood work and maybe offer more money. But there just doesn't seem to be much interest in it. Viacom should've sold out right after they signed the DAZN deal when that had that fat ass contract to sell with it.

No, shit?
Thanks for that info sir.

That's means when Bellator folds, the UFC will scoop up whoever they want without issue.
I was hoping someone would buy them and try to compete.

Christ …. Bellator doing business with Ali … outlaw a boring and steroids user shouldn’t get another chance in this company
If youre not working with Ali as an MMA organization youre doing a disservice to yourself and the product. Hate the guy all you want but that guys roster is without a doubt the best.

If youre not working with Ali as an MMA organization youre doing a disservice to yourself and the product. Hate the guy all you want but that guys roster is without a doubt the best.
Well in this case both guys suck … he always gets away with giving you 2-3 good guys and a bunch of overpaid fillers … you can do business with him but not allow him to dictate it all (speaking about Bellator and controlling PFL … he gets all his top guys to the ufc)

Thats a good fucking card! I dont get Sabatello vs Stots 2, I think Sabatello vs Barzola and Stots vs Higo makes more sense but whatever.
Why does Sabatello keep getting these big matchups? Even Magomedov-Stots 2 is a better rematch and atleast makes some sense considering Magomedov looks better now. Sabatello just got worse since they fought.

Well in this case both guys suck … he always gets away with giving you 2-3 good guys and a bunch of overpaid fillers … you can do business with him but not allow him to dictate it all (speaking about Bellator and controlling PFL … he gets all his top guys to the ufc)
Yeah im not gonna disagree with you on that lol. But to be fair didnt Mamedov join around the same time Usman joined? Even with how boring Mamedov I still feel like thats a net postive deal. I can take watching the Sidney outlaws and Mamedovs if I get me some of Usman, Mix, Pico and Colgan.

Why does Sabatello keep getting these big matchups? Even Magomedov-Stots 2 is a better rematch and atleast makes some sense considering Magomedov looks better now. Sabatello just got worse since they fought.

He talks a lot of shit even though he's not the most exciting fighter. He's basically a very poor man's Chael Sonnen for them.

Yeah im not gonna disagree with you on that lol. But to be fair didnt Mamedov join around the same time Usman joined? Even with how boring Mamedov I still feel like thats a net postive deal. I can take watching the Sidney outlaws and Mamedovs if I get me some of Usman, Mix, Pico and Colgan.
That’s how he operates, packages deals…

The way they are putting all their stars/big names on these cards, I think we can tell something big is gonna happen soon.. but I'm just going to appreciate these stacked ass cards. I kinda wish Bellator did this from the jump.

The way they are putting all their stars/big names on these cards, I think we can tell something big is gonna happen soon.. but I'm just going to appreciate these stacked ass cards. I kinda wish Bellator did this from the jump.
I saw Douglas Lima also saying he was booked. It’s gonna be a great end of a promotion last three events

I think this has been there major problem from the start.

They have a solid roster, it just isn't utilized very well. There is no reason why Bellator can't put on a good 8 to 10 shows year that gets people talking and push those shows. Another 4 to 5 that are solid and then 4 to 5 show of mostly of up and comers. Instead we get 3-4 decent shows a year, 4 to 5 or so ok shows at best, and the rest you barely even bother with as a fan.

sucks AJ had to pull out of the gp.

So much unsourced fake news being spread around as usual.

Back