PBP Bellator 302: Anderson vs. Moore, Fri. 3/22, 1 PM ET/10 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

pitbull should have pushed up on the head/neck instead of guillotine attempt

Pitbull's low kicking and power counter striking is boring

Pitbull might gas. He's sweating a ton. Kennedy hasn't even broken a sweat.

Looks like Kennedy woke up in round 2, more competitive round

while I feel that UFC deteriorated in the last 5-6 years, it feels like Bellator dropped even more. Clear B/C tier league stuff.

Pitbull is in trouble. He needs a big counter right here. And there it is.

while I feel that UFC deteriorated in the last 5-6 years, it feels like Bellator dropped even more. Clear B/C tier league stuff.

The UFC still has the highest concentration of top fighters. Just with the huge roster and tons of cards, it seems like they don't.

Great comeback from Pitbull. Looked like that fight was going to get away from him for a minute there. Beautiful counter started all of that. Nice to see one of the old guard pull out a win in a big fight, at a lower weight class. Rare these days.

Took a couple rounds to get going but ended in a BEATDOWN

Hahah that fight followed some fucking cartoon logic: "don't hurt him you'll get him mad!" and then it happened.

they were evenly matched, kennedys reach was working on pitbull, but all it takes is one clean punch to change it. awesome win for pitbull. the bellator guys are all good, we see what chandler, MVP can do. these guys would be competitive at the higher levels 100% of UFC.

I think this version of pitbull still gets starched by pico. Awesome comeback but it’s obvious that he’s passed his prime by a lot

ONE OF THE WORST TURTLE UPS I HAVE SEEN

Back