Bellator Champions Series: Paris 5.17 1pm ET Main Card

Magomed trained over in Dagestan for this one.

Concerned that he showed a lack of winning spirit last time,
possibly due to Patchy being his buddy. It was a weak display.

Thus, concerned that getting coached by anyone--Khabib or Dan Gable or Pete Rose--might not be enough. Can't teach heart, but it would be great to see him suddenly destroy any doubts.

Concerned that he showed a lack of winning spirit last time,
possibly due to Patchy being his buddy. It was a weak display.

Thus, concerned that getting coached by anyone--Khabib or Dan Gable or Pete Rose--might not be enough. Can't teach heart, but it would be great to see him suddenly destroy any doubts.
I still like Patchy here but hopefully his cardio holds up if it goes long.

Was not able to watch until the decision was being announced 😒

Sounds like it was close. Good to know "Tiger" made some effort this time, even if he narrowly lost a SD that some thought he won.

In fact, seems it was so close that an analytical fight fan thought it was somewhere between a draw and a close win 😯
That fight was so close, draw imo...
Idk man... I had a milly on Patchy but I really thought Magomed won a close won.

Was not able to watch until the decision was being announced 😒

Sounds like it was close. Good to know "Tiger" made some effort this time, even if he narrowly lost a SD that some thought he won.

In fact, seems it was so close that an analytical fight fan thought it was somewhere between a draw and a close win 😯
It really was super close. At first I thought it was a draw but I easily could've seen Magomed getting the nod. I was surprised when they said Patchy won.

Ya bro you good. I missed the whole card but you know I trust yo ass
Sweet....Nice..🍻..I missed most of the card since it was on early. I'll place a bet right before you settle so no need for a payout...Just tag me beforehand...Thanks...

Back