Bellator Champion's Series Paris

B.Goetz

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Aspen Ladd (-160) looks better than her opponent everywhere, by my admittedly limited taping. She'll have a 4" reach advantage. Kayla Harrison had some trouble holding her down, so I don't see Katalova being able to. Neither is a great striker, but Katalova only has a left straight (southpaw).

I could take Patchy Mix -275.

Adjouj worth a punt at -200? Opponent an undefeated brazilian, but SBG guys usually get layups in Bellator.

I've bet Fontes, I think he's really good
Gonna take out Adjouj from my obligatory massive Bellator/UFC parlay then. Already felt a bit iffy since his line was a bit too steep for a prospect vs prospect fight.

Gonna take out Adjouj from my obligatory massive Bellator/UFC parlay then. Already felt a bit iffy since his line was a bit too steep for a prospect vs prospect fight.

Here's him against William Colorado who was supposed to be on contender series but misses weight.

Took Mix at 1.69
Thats insane my bookie has Mix at 1,29!!!

He already dominated and finished Magomed. I parlay Mix with Cedric and still wont get 1.69

Thats insane my bookie has Mix at 1,29!!!

He already dominated and finished Magomed. I parlay Mix with Cedric and still wont get 1.69

Yeah, I think sometimes my bookie fucks up and puts lines out before everybody and it's good value. Now they adjusted to the market and Mix is at 1.31.
As another exemple, I took Lewis at 2.68 !!

Yeah, I think sometimes my bookie fucks up and puts lines out before everybody and it's good value. Now they adjusted to the market and Mix is at 1.31.
As another exemple, I took Lewis at 2.68 !!
Sounds like a fun bookie. Tbf my bookie fucks up as well sometimes and Ive taken advantage everytime I see em.

Mansuir/Yachi Dosent Go 787 to win 375
U2.5 Rounds 390 to win 200

Shipman/Hill O2.5 892 to win 750
O1.5 220 to win 100

Mansuir/Yachi Dosent Go 787 to win 375
U2.5 Rounds 390 to win 200

Shipman/Hill O2.5 892 to win 750
O1.5 220 to win 100
On the first fight, wouldn’t it be better to bet Barnaoui ITD? Barnaoui is hard to submit and has a very good chin.

Adjouj's pretty legit, damn good performance.
On the first fight, wouldn’t it be better to bet Barnaoui ITD? Barnaoui is hard to submit and has a very good chin.
Sometimes fighters get in their head and find ways to get finished even though on paper they shouldn't. Obviously Barnaoui should win but that's been true for his Bellator losses.

I thought Maga won but I live bet Mix after round 1 though so I'll take it <Moves>

Screenshot_20240517_170630_Gallery.jpg

good-night.gif

I'm pissed.

I bet Magomedov +5.5pts at +150 thinking it was a great bet. The line then moved to +250 and I didn't want to bet more as I felt I already had enough risk.

Calling this a bad beat even though it was a win.

Na extremely hittable and Primus rocked his shit. Zero head movement. And on top of that it was same price as doesn't go.

I really need to learn not to trust Jonas with anything.

Back