• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP Bellator Fedor vs. Bader II Sat. Feb. 4 Prelims 6pm ET, Main 9pm ET PbP Discussion

Fedor is

• The GOAT

• I dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

Damn for a second I thought Rampage was Mark Henry.
[<dunn]

look at the profound humility fedor displays here. he fights knowing he can tarnish his so called "legacy not caring about that much at all because he loves competition and the sport itself. he loses and there is not much disappointment.... not much ego loss. why? because fedor knows the way up is down... deeper humility and deeper surrender and the death of the "self" and what it values and wants. fedor won another victory tonight in the battle against the self and the slow surrender towards the living god.

fedor wins if he wins and wins if he loses because all things work towards the good of those who give themselves to christ.

Godawful decision fest this card is.

Thank God for Brennan, Larkin, and Gonzalez.

Better chance then BJ had against The Fat Drunk

UnitedCooperativeCockatiel-size_restricted.gif
LMAO - Penn, he's gone so far down hill. I guess he can take solace that he's not gone "full jake shields" levels of CTE stupidity.

And he's lucky he didn't get seriously injured - looks like he smacked the back of his head.

There was maybe 3 good fights on this entire card.

Quite the bummer but Bader was the favorite for a reason. Fedor looked incresibly shot so good thing he finally hung 'em up. Having the old school guys there to pay homage was a nice touch and a testament to how much he is respected, despite zuffaheads insisting that he was just a can crushing nobody.

War Fedro - then, now and forever!

x_c2f9d04f.jpg

War Fedor. Glad that he got the best send off any MMA fighter has ever received. To see all of the other champions pay their respect, pretty fucking cool.

Anyone know what Fedor has planned in future? Does he enjoy coaching?

What a legend. What a great sendoff for him.

I mean think about it.. 46 years old?!!!
he looked the slowest i had ever seen him and beyond shot
that was some unnecessary damage he took, at this age
but hes a warrior, his heart wanted to take revenge
he didnt chose the easy way out

Back