PBP Bellator Fedor vs. Bader II Sat. Feb. 4 Prelims 6pm ET, Main 9pm ET PbP Discussion

Fedor is

• The GOAT

• I dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.

PurpleStorm

purp
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
UWL7js3.jpg

[MMA]
Bellator 290: Bader vs. Emelianenko 2
Inglewood, California, USA

Main Card – CBS / Paramount+ – 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT
Ryan Bader vs. Fedor Emelianenko
Johnny Eblen vs. Anatoly Tokov
Sabah Homasi vs. Brennan Ward

Preliminary Card – YouTube – 6:00pm ET / 3:00pm PT
Neiman Gracie vs. Dante Schiro
Lorenz Larkin vs. Mukhamed Berkhamov
Henry Corrales vs. Akhmed Magomedov
Steve Mowry vs. Ali Isaev
Chris Gonzalez vs. Max Rohskopf
Grant Neal vs. Karl Albrektsson
Diana Avsaragova vs. Alejandra Lara
Darrion Caldwell vs. Nikita Mikhailov
Jaylon Bates vs. Jornel Lugo

Bellator 290 Weigh-in Results:
Ryan Bader (234.4) vs. Fedor Emelianenko (236.2)
Johnny Eblen (184) vs. Anatoly Tokov (184.8)
Sabah Homasi (170.8) vs. Brennan Ward (170.8)
Neiman Gracie (170.4) vs. Dante Schiro (170.6)
Mukhamed Berkhamov (171) vs. Lorenz Larkin (171)
Henry Corrales (145.6) vs. Akhmed Magomedov (145.2)
Ali Isaev (261.8) vs. Steve Mowry (253.4)
Christopher Gonzalez (155.6) vs. Max Rohskopf (155.6)
Karl Albrektsson (205.2) vs. Grant Neal (205.2)
Diana Avsaragova (128.8)* vs. Alejandra Lara (125.8)
Darrion Caldwell (135.8) vs. Nikita Mikhailov (135.4)
Jaylon Bates (136) vs. Jornel Lugo (135)
Isaiah Hokit (145.6) vs. Peter Ishiguro (145)
Ethan Hughes (170.8) vs. Yusuf Karakaya (170.2)

* Avsaragova missed weight by 2.8 pounds and has been fined a percentage of her purse.

Awesome! From an article by Tristen Critchfield.

Numerous MMA Legends to Attend Fedor Emelianenko’s Farewell Fight at Bellator 290 TRISTEN CRITCHFIELD

During an appearance on ”The MMA Hour,” Bellator president Scott Coker revealed a star-studded guest list that includes former opponents such as Mark Coleman, Dan Henderson, Quinton Jackson and Chael Sonnen. Other notables expected to be in attendance include Randy Couture, Renzo Gracie, Royce Gracie, Matt Hughes, Chuck Liddell and Frank Shamrock. According to Coker, many of the aforementioned legends reached out to him about attending Bellator 290 on their own. “It’s something that’s really special and means a lot to me because I look at this from a martial arts perspective,” Coker said. “These are the greatest martial artists of their time and their era and they really built what MMA is today and they really built the evolution of what mixed martial arts is today. They deserve to be in the cage with Fedor. It’s going to be a magic moment and I’m really looking forward to it and saying hello to all these gentlemen.

Full article: https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/N...anenkos-Farewell-Fight-at-Bellator-290-189063

So it's really going to be a 3-fight main card? Is it because they're planning a huge ceremony for Fedor after the fight or something?

What do you do if you're Bader? Throw a fight/give Fedor unnecessary chances and live with knowing it wasn't a real showing or be hated by knocking Fedor out in his final fight? Maybe he'll go the Silva/DC route and grab an easy grappling win.

I'm hyped for the GOATs retirement fight but also very excited for Homasi vs Ward. That is guaranteed violence

<{JustBleed}>

FoFPnF_akAAyl0V

Ali Isaev is not 6'3, he looks not that smaller than Mowry. I think he is 6'5 or something. Massive lad

Also EMERGENCY

King Karl cut his hair

FoFPnGmaIAEyX-k

Back