Bellator MMA: Bellator 302 event in January 2024 is the last event?

I lost the same bet champ. Bet it so I can tell the kids that i was on the same side as Stat at least once. Didnt work out
jokes aside it was an awful robbery. those are outside of my control ‍‍ {<shrug}

Every comment under their videos is ppl screaming robbed. Do you disagree?

Last edited:
jokes aside it was an awful robbery. those are outside of my control ‍‍ {<shrug}

Every comment under their videos is ppl screaming robbed. Do you disagree?
I wouldn't say i disagree. I did watch it live and thought Todorev threw away too many rounds backing up and throwing nothing. He threw away round 2 and one round was clear for the fav where he hurt him I think 3. 1 and 4 were close and you have to give the dog 5 because of the eye and the leg thats when damage was the clearest. Biggest robbery was the fact they only gave him one round.

I wouldn't say i disagree. I did watch it live and thought Todorev threw away too many rounds backing up and throwing nothing. He threw away round 2 and one round was clear for the fav where he hurt him I think 3. 1 and 4 were close and you have to give the dog 5 because of the eye and the leg thats when damage was the clearest. Biggest robbery was the fact they only gave him one round.

Looking at those stats and damage , the last two were his, and the first three he landed more total strikes by a large margin. The significant strikes where by 1-2 strikes difference. The mere fact he was given 1 round is already enough to see it was a setup.

His line skyrocketed 135 to 175 right before the event started. Someone's hands got greased.

Anyways Im gonna be less hesitant to recommend picks. I have to account for cards in small shows have some level of corruption. I do think i got over confident with my Bellator picks landing, i thought i had a lock on every pick but reality kicked in fast. Shit rolled down hill when Ogden got NC.

Back