Bellator Moves to Sign Rory MacDonald

Which statements do you agree with?

• Total voters
Who's he gonna fight? Can Bellator stop wasting money on the freakshow fights and sign some legitimate talent? They do things like this but let guys like Brooks walk.

Coker gonna Coker.

UFC should try and keep him, but his facial damage is looking like it will be a problem from now on.

Rory vs Koreshkov would be a very fun fight.

Two young guys. Rory however seems to have ran up his mileage with the Robbie wars while Koreshkov hasn't even hit his prime yet.

Good for Rory if the $$$ is right.

He should go to bellator. Thats nose is gonna gush blood every fight until the day he retires.

MacDonald could beat Koreshkov IMO and be a bigger deal in Bellator than he would be in the UFC.

UFC should try and keep him, but his facial damage is looking like it will be a problem from now on.

I think that nose is going to be an ongoing issue as well. It's basically going to get shattered when Rory gets hit hard and once that happens Rory seems to be much more tentative. If he can get more money from Bellator, more power to him, but Bellator needs to start retaining legitimate talent.

I want to see him stick around and get a few favorable matches to get back on track. I still think he's the best overall fighter in the division, he's just come up a little bit short in some tough style matchups. He's still really young and will be champ someday barring a loss of confidence.

Who's he gonna fight? Can Bellator stop wasting money on the freakshow fights and sign some legitimate talent? They do things like this but let guys like Brooks walk.

Coker gonna Coker.

i dont know how about the reigning Bellator WW champ Andrey Koreshkov who is 19-1 and just got done dominating Benson Henderson

Rory needs to change things up. Maybe a change of scenery, a new camp, or new nose.

Seriously, good for Rory. I hope he gets an offer from Bellator that gets him a big raise, whether he accepts it or the UFC matches it. He deserves it.

He should get his nose issue fixed up first & first mostly...a-hah.

I wonder if the new UFC ownership will be interested in paying for him.

Anyway I hope he gets paid.

They should make a Rory emoji.

Rory needs a new camp he has plateaued at tri star.

New organization might be good as well.

Two young guys. Rory however seems to have ran up his mileage with the Robbie wars while Koreshkov hasn't even hit his prime yet.

Also, i'd like to see him vs someone like Michael "venom" page. but definitely would be fireworks vs koreshkov

Rory dismantles him with ease.

Hory's done, I don't care what his age is, he's 90 in fighting years. He's got a kid now plus his nose is perma fucked, he should cash out hard with Bellator.

i dont know how about the reigning Bellator WW champ Andrey Koreshkov who is 19-1 and just got done dominating Benson Henderson

Oh, okay and after that, Lima... And... Zzzzz

Back