News Bellator sale talks heating up

I mean believing ONE burned 100 million last year baffles my mind, like what did they spend it on?!?

Who knows with them...........If I had to guess, most the debt goes to paying back the investors. Surely, much isn't spent on the product ONE gives us especially when that debt basically doubled each year for years and the quality of the product hasn't changed that drastically over the years. They are just like all these orgs outside the UFC that basically only exist because of each round of investment and if round gets missed things go bad quickly. Bellator has really been the only other org that because of Viacom really never had to worry about much on that side even though it probably hinder the growth of the product at times.

Dana made a lot of sense when asked about PFL & Bellator, after DWCS.

Congrats Dione Barbosa, Dylan Budka, Jean Silva, Brendson Ribeiro, Serhiy Sidey.

Asked about Bellator's worth and the threat of PFL now that they got a big infusion of money he complemented PFL but pushed about their threat. He talked about PFL not being wise in their spending they ...

“Bellator’s $500 million? Awesome. Sounds like a steal,” White said. “Sounds like a f******* steal. Buy that thing quick before who else does? Come on, you guys. It’s f****** silly!.”

Last edited:
Dana made a lot of sense when asked about PFL & Bellator, after DWCS.

Congrats Dione Barbosa, Dylan Budka, Jean Silva, Brendson Ribeiro, Serhiy Sidey.

Asked about Bellator's worth and the threat of PFL now that they got a big infusion of money he complemented PFL but pushed about their threat. He talked about PFL not being wise in their spending they ...

“Bellator’s $500 million? Awesome. Sounds like a steal,” White said. “Sounds like a f******* steal. Buy that thing quick before who else does? Come on, you guys. It’s f****** silly!.”

I don’t think 500 million is a realistic amount, especially if it’s just a cash transaction at which point the actual transaction price would be way leas

Man, this guy was ready to die on the PFL is buying Bellator hill. The mental gymnastics he was willing to do to back his opinion was crazy. For him to say its not happening anymore, it must be real.

No wonder PFL is doing a desperate PFL PPV event in November. Bellator wont be folding outright because it makes no sense to just close doors and lose all their money. Either they sell for cheap to someone else or they downsize, but outright folding when you can get 8 figures or maybe 9 figures makes no sense.

Like i mentioned in another thread, if you think you're going to be around in 2024, you don't end the year with having all but two of your champions fighting within a two month period, with essentially nothing to start the next year with.

Like i mentioned in another thread, if you think you're going to be around in 2024, you don't end the year with having all but two of your champions fighting within a two month period, with essentially nothing to start the next year with.
By 2024, PFL and Bellator will probably disappear and only the UFC will remain. Every other "big" MMA organization will either disappear, become a muay thai org, or become a regional show.

By 2024, PFL and Bellator will probably disappear and only the UFC will remain. Every other "big" MMA organization will either disappear, become a muay thai org, or become a regional show.
I suspect it will just be big regionals (KSW, Oktagon, Rizin, ACA), UFC, and then feeder promotions.

will be sad for the state of mma and will probably make it worse but alas, this is what the average mma fan gets for asking every top non-ufc guy when they are coming to the ufc

top Bellator guys will do well in the UFC and suddenly all the mouth breathers will say they have always been fans of theirs, ala what happened with Chandler

Back