Bellator signs a hooters waitress to fight at MSG

Did you just tell a hypothetical situation to calm down? Lmao thats a new one.
nope. I was referring to the LAST TIME she fought. Her first fight. nothing hypothetical about that post-fight ridiculousness.

Maybe they can sign an oyster shucker to fight Aaron Pico. He needs a tune-up fight.

Last edited:
What will Loureda do this time to celebrate when she beats a 22yr old Hooters girl who has (according to sherdog stats) never had a pro fight? Run 10 times round the building, kissing everyone and bursting into tears (again)? Calm down girl, get a grip.
Don't act like you are not going to mute it and watch intentively like the rest of us now.
<OKC16>

I want to make a joke about Andy Ruiz here, but I just can't get the wording right

Only Sherdog would complain about more hooters.

What a joke. This girl Dasch has (according to Sherdog recs) NEVER had a pro fight, and her amateur record is 2 - 3.
EDIT : Tapology has Dasch as having 1 pro fight in April, which she lost. Sherdog has her as 0-0)

Talk about cannon-fodder to give Loureda an easy night. This fight should not be sanctioned, stupid match-making FFS.
And yes, Loureda has only just made the switch to MMA from Taekwando but she's allegedly a 'Master of Taekwando' not that I saw any mastery in her last fight, just a histrionic melt-down when she won her first MMA fight, like she just became Olympic Champion or something. Whoop-di-doo.
Lourada is 20 years old and is 1-0 as a pro 2-1 as an amateur, who the fuck is she supposed to be fighting? Lol @ the fight shouldn't be sanctioned. She barely has any experience herself.

lol Bellator sure has no shame in setting up complete mismatches

They have done this in the past many times as well
how is it a complete mismatch? their records are almost identical ;)

Loureda is literally hot garbage. Bellator still has PTSD from Heather Hardy getting mangled by a 0-0 fighter.

Except she's fighting too LMFAO

ignorance is bliss

That’s how I met your sister @Emjay she was secretly working at hooters and I gave her a nice tip, and I’m not talking about cash ;)

How does a person secretly work at Hooters?

Lourada is 20 years old and is 1-0 as a pro 2-1 as an amateur, who the fuck is she supposed to be fighting? Lol @ the fight shouldn't be sanctioned. She barely has any experience herself.

Yeah pretty ridiculous how stupid some ppl can be......but its sherdog.

Half the assholes dont even read fir themselves they jus parrot what they've seen in the comments for likes LMFAO.

Ppl act like cm punk and that journalist fight never happened or James toney randy couture lol.

A 1-0 fighter fighting an 0-1 fighter.....HOLY SHIT THATS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE HAHAHA GTFO!

She didn’t want you and your dad to know that she was working at Hooters. That’s what she told me.

I don't have a sister and you've taken too many shots to the head palooka

thats the absurdity for ya that is called WMMA. absolutely ridiculous bullshit, a girl who had one MMA "fight" and LOST gets to fight at madison square garden, a place where tyson and ali and all the greats fought, absolutely disgusting, disgusting to all the mma fighters who dream of one day fighting there. Scott coker, i cyber spit in your face.

btw according to sherdog fight finder she is 0-0!! she has an losing amateur record of
2-3! wow

Back