Bellator Targeting Fedor vs Rampage in December

Who wins

• Fedor

• Rampage

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is the fucking point ? He is going to get seriously hurt at the twilight of his career this is retarded

He should be fighting Frank Mir’s and Tito’s and other shot fighters
What... Are you seriously implying Rampage isn't in the caliber of the aforementioned people you posted in Mir and Tito????

I didn't know Rampage was still in his prime. I guess this fight shouldn't be booked. Quinton Jackson new breed.

Rampage is extremely slow but still has a granite chin and insane power...Fedor why.....why man...

Damn.. Fedor can't take a punch anymore and they put him against Rampage?

I know Fatpage is a journeyman at best now but he can crack.

I’d loooooooooooove to see rampage take this, but as others have said, he’s phoning it in at this point, so this could be a pretty easy win for Fedor.

Rampage either knocks him out, or cruises to a decision loss.

I’d loooooooooooove to see rampage take this, but as others have said, he’s phoning it in at this point, so this could be a pretty easy win for Fedor.

If by phoning it in you mean training for a week or two beforehand, yes.

I'm going with Fedor via destruction.

Rampage doesn't train and is lazy. Fedor is shot but still fast. Rampage should win if Fedor wants to brawl.

Fedor has a huge speed advantage but rampage has power and a chin.

Interesting. My money would be on a Rampage KO though

Rampage wins this one. It's going to be a boring slog but he has lost none of his toughness and Fedor is simply fragile and slow at this point.

Always wanted to see this fight in both their primes. Guess this will do.

Rampage may be lazy but his best tools in this fight are things even laziness won't take from him. His chin and power are enough to beat the Fedor we have now.

Fedor will take this one. He still tries to fight Rampage phones it and will come in slow and overweight. Fedor still has power and a little speed with his punches. TKO fedor Rd 2

Reading this is why I voted Fedors fan base the most delusional. A slight breeze could knock him out, even a fat Rampage still has power and we know Fedor will jump in the pocket, close his eyes and flail away like he already does. Fedor doesn’t have the power to knock Rampage out anymore both guys are shells of their former selves but Fedors is way worse at this point.

Back