Bellator's Aaron Chalmers calls out Mike Jackson on Twitter; they go at it

tenor.gif

Reality "star" vs "Celebrity" that beat CM Punk? Whatever. If Jackson fights for Bellator, good for him. I like his photography so I wouldn't be mad if he goes back to that.

Chalmers was criticized before his bellator debut but the guy can fucking fight and has good power I bet he'd take Jackson and punk out on the same night.

On a separate thought.....

Don't you guys think Mike Jackson's nickname should be "the predator "????

Chalmers was criticized before his bellator debut but the guy can fucking fight and has good power I bet he'd take Jackson and punk out on the same night.

On a separate thought.....

Don't you guys think Mike Jackson's nickname should be "the predator "????
He got rocked and taken down by a lightweight with a now 4-7 record. The guy with a 4-7 record has been KO'd 4 times already and one was in 13 seconds against a guy with a 7-9 record. His power is untested against guys the same size as him who actually have chins, so I wouldn't really comment on his power yet.

He got rocked and taken down by a lightweight with a now 4-7 record. The guy with a 4-7 record has been KO'd 4 times already and one was in 13 seconds against a guy with a 7-9 record. His power is untested against guys the same size as him who actually have chins, so I wouldn't really comment on his power yet.

HE definitely showed more capability then either Jackson or punk in all 4 of their fights combined.

Punk couldn't land a single offensive maneuver after 4 years of training at an elite gym and Jackson couldn't even finish off the pathetic punk.

I've only seen Chalmers fight once but I would HANDS DOWN pick Chalmers over either one of those PPV caliber fighters lol.

HE definitely showed more capability then either Jackson or punk in all 4 of their fights combined.

Punk couldn't land a single offensive maneuver after 4 years of training at an elite gym and Jackson couldn't even finish off the pathetic punk.

I've only seen Chalmers fight once but I would HANDS DOWN pick Chalmers over either one of those PPV caliber fighters lol.
Oh I 100% agree he'd fuck up Punk and probably Mike Jackson too. I was just talking about how it's hard to gauge how much power he has when he's KOing guys who get KO'd on the regular.

Oh he's definitely no world beater but he has finishing instinct and actual fight skills so it's still impressive considering most posts about him were like"it's like Ronnie from Jersey shore fighting what a joke".

Sign him, when he win one he can start a rivalry with CM and bash the UFC; "I could have taken him out anytime, if Dana didn't want a freakshow why did he set one up!".

Have CM come into the ring (separate event) for his signing but have Coker say "you only get a contract if you can beat this guy, and if you can't you don't belong in the sport". Bring out Kenneth Allen (worst fighter ever with a record of 1-39) and set up the fight.

After CM wins have him in the post fight interview say "I am ready for the rematch". Set up Jackson v CM 2.

If CM loses to Kenneth Allen give him additional chances against Fred Ettish and Jason Thacker, when he gets a win do the CM v Jackson 2 fight.

Regardless off all of this have CM fight Thacker at some point in a redemption storyline. After all of this I done sign Gall and have him trash talk about getting rid of people that don't belong there and than he can fight Jackson and Punk again.

Sign him, when he win one he can start a rivalry with CM and bash the UFC; "I could have taken him out anytime, if Dana didn't want a freakshow why did he set one up!".

Have CM come into the ring (separate event) for his signing but have Coker say "you only get a contract if you can beat this guy, and if you can't you don't belong in the sport". Bring out Kenneth Allen (worst fighter ever with a record of 1-39) and set up the fight.

After CM wins have him in the post fight interview say "I am ready for the rematch". Set up Jackson v CM 2.

If CM loses to Kenneth Allen give him additional chances against Fred Ettish and Jason Thacker, when he gets a win do the CM v Jackson 2 fight.

Regardless off all of this have CM fight Thacker at some point in a redemption storyline. After all of this I done sign Gall and have him trash talk about getting rid of people that don't belong there and than he can fight Jackson and Punk again.
You have really thought it out. This is sad but pretty sure it would draw good ratings

Chalmers vs Jackson seems like a fair fight. If you're going to have Chalmers fighting anyway, might as well have him fight Jackson.

I would fight punk, jackson, and Chalmers back to back in a yr.... That's how I see them in talent. Jackson and Chalmers are not terrible. Just not very well rounded. Scott needs to sign me lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back