Media Ben Askren absolutely flatlines Jorge Masvidal

Fake?

• Total voters
that would have been the preferred outcome for me.

I don't think it's real, it's a series of footages being compiled to make it look like Ben KOed Jorge

eddie-bravo.gif

It's obviously real. There was a thread or two about it when it happened, but can't find it now as Search is not working.

I bought beer at that event and spilled it because I was shock by what happened.

Ben Askren hit Masvidal so hard that the shockwaves were so severe that they altered everyone's memories of the fight and we all think that Masvidal KO'd Askren with a flying knee when in reality we only believe this due to a side effect of the real KO.

Ben also knocked out Logan Paul in his comeback fight 2 years ago

Yup, I repeatedly told ya'll that it didn't matter if Ben had shitty standup, at the end of the day he's a tough pro-fighter who's fought at the highest level of wrestling & MMA, while that soft, rich kid Logan was just a youtube crash test dummy scamming all yall out of 700 000$ into thinking it would be anything other than a brutal KO
Easiest 500 000$ Askren ever made

I remember it like it was yesterday. Same night Dana ko'd Tito in their boxing match and Paige shaved her head for that girl with cancer.
Much respect to Tito for showing up to fight even though Dana changed the conditions at the last minute and requested a camera crew to be there when they'd box <{titihmm}>
A lesser man would have bitched out of it

Wonder what the UFC would look like today had this match hadn't happened, since we all know that White's retirement from the UFC and he opening that retarded slap league after kicking his wife in public was because of the severe brain damage from the boxing "public sparring"

Instead of getting Jon Jones vs Francis Ngannou last week, we'd have probably been watching Angela Hill main eventing or sumshit <Oku02>

A lot of people in this thread are casuals and honestly pretty dumb

It's INCREDIBLY easy to verify the actual result of this fight using Wikipedia, Fight Finder, YT, or any number of databases.

Stop embarrassing yourselves and become educated before posting.

Last edited:
Back