Ben Askren is one of us if you root against him you are not a sherbro

War Funky!

I'll always back a Sherbro.

We fucking love you Ben. Take over that mother fucker bro.

Funny part im almost sure 95% of UFC roster is reading sherdog only difference Ben has the balls to admit it :)

Ben Saunders is a Sherbro too and he posts!

Ben if you're reading this, track down Paolo and bulldog choke him, he thinks it's impossible for you to put him out, and he's an expert...

He was saying in some of the interviews I read sherdog everyday :) Ben I know your reading this keep trolling the entire roster<Moves>

Honestly Robbie was best chance to beat Ben.... Unless you get a 200 lb catch weight fight against Jones he isn't losing anytime soon.......

<mma3>

This changes everything.

Reveal yourself Ben. We dont get many fighters around here. We will keep it very professional and treat you with the utmost respect. You have my word . Its solid as oak. I've never did anything wrong ever

Ben, if you're reading this ... you need to find something better to do with your time.

Robbie was the best chance to beat Ben? Are people saying this because Robbie nearly killed him?

I think Usman, Colby, Till and even Masdival have a better shot but looks like the rematch is next.

Till and Masvidal are way easier for Ben (most likely).

I think Ben matches up well with Usman and Colby. Sure they strike better and can stuff some takedowns, but Ben isn't going to get discouraged by a few strikes. He will continue to spam takedown attempts and Colby and Usman likely don't have the striking greatness to punish him harshly for his stuffed attenpts. Give him enough time and he will secure that takedown. Robby has the ability to put lights out with decent but not elite TDD.

He was saying in some of the interviews I read sherdog everyday
Well thanks for posting said interview TS.

And clearly judging by his dad bod, he aint one of us. Not 265 shredded?
zw17doei2h211.jpg

Honestly, I root against most of you people, so...

Come on now, you think this is the top rematch to make over Conor/Aldo, Stipe/DC, Poirier/Conor, ummmm...? I'm sure there are more.
Conor isn't ever fighting Aldo again, DC and Stipe has a real possibility as does Conor and Poirier. Even then, yes, I'd rather see Robbie get his rematch against Askren than a idiotic rematch between Poirier and Conor or DC and Stipe for that matter.

Back