Media Ben Askren looks back at KO loss vs. Jorge Masvidal | Ariel Helwani’s Show

Ben's being a pretty good sport about getting straight blanked by Jorge in record time, so props to him for that. Seems to be taking things well, all things considered.
Taking the loss like a true champion! Talks about learning how to lose and teaching kids to have the courage to operate out of their comfort zone. Very impressed with Ben! Looks as though he wasn’t hurt too badly. Can’t wait to see him compete again!

He seems fine, mentally, emotionally, and physically.
I can easily see him bouncing back and doing well.

Funny he said he had seen the Knee KO. But had not seen the 2 follow up punches.
YEAH FUCKING RIGHT.
It all happend in less than a second. Maybe he went out again when he saw himself eating the knee?

tenor.gif
That guy in the gif got 20 years or something

Well he was being pretty humble about it, give him credit

Jorge said after the fight he doesn’t like Ben and would slap him anytime he runs into him. He’s actually been nothing but a sore winner.
you should probably listen to his Ariel helwani interview.

Of course we are talking about the same guy who lit up another fighter backstage for talking smack. So very clearly he's not unhinged and easily "gotten too"

Just sayin.
that was a 2 piece and a soda.....not the whole MGM Grand buffet
<{jackyeah}>

Say what you will about Ben, the man has handled this lose with grace. I like Masvidal and I like Ben. Hell, I lost $50 on this fight!

It’s nice to hear he’s doing well and I look forward to his next match as I do Jorge.

Anyone that hates on this interview is a failure and probably hates their life and perhaps kills things for fun.

Funny he said he had seen the Knee KO. But had not seen the 2 follow up punches.
YEAH FUCKING RIGHT.
It all happend in less than a second. Maybe he went out again when he saw himself eating the knee?

tenor.gif
You’re a moron

Ben is a good sport about it. Ariel kept trying to provoke him and try to get him to talk shit about masvidal but askren didn't fall for it.

I love it, I love how Askren took it on the jaw and is okay with how everything turned out to the point he even acknowledges that he deserves the shot he's getting. Unlike these fucking pussies on here who are whining and crying about what Masvidal did, Askren even openly admits shit happens.

The way Ben Askren is content with what occurred from the flying knee to the Masvidals post fight antics just confirms how many incel betas are being brought up in this generation, the man that was actually in the cage, fighting and got put to sleep is taking everything that is coming to him post fight, while pussies around the world are outting themselves. Respect Ben, you are a real one,

He’s not exactly graceful in that
not not talkin about his grace. Talkin about what he said at the end which you're trying to deflect and not talk about because you are angry that he has the fastest knockout in UFC history and probably one of the most impressive Knockouts I put it right behind yair Rodriguez knockout

Askren it's ok with what happened......He knew his shit talking brings this kind of hate....Respect

So can the pussies stop crying already about Masvidal?

You know what I don’t get how Masvidal hates trash talk but is best friends with Coby

Cliffs added thanks to @Arkham's Notorious Geyser

Says losing on Saturday was not nearly as painful as losing on the Olympic stage, goes on to say losing crushed him for a decade.(Damn : / )

Didn't have the time to read all the comments, so maybe a redundant information:

I think he didn't say losing in the olympics crushed him for a decade, but that it was more painfull than his recent loss because he solely dedicated his life to wrestling in the olympics for a decade.

Always appreciate good comprehensive cliffs like those in the op, just thought I could contribute this tiny bit of info.

if you actually listened to Jorge's interview at the end you would know he is not upset anymore and he said as much by saying if he doesn't say anything to me I won't say anything to him I don't like beating a dead horse. It seems like your blind askren bias and being salty that a guy named Jorge blasted white bread askren into another dimension got the white rage in you boiling to the top

you're the one who sounds salty, are you upset people who weren't fans of Ben are now warming to him after this interview?

i hope he tries to come back so i can watch him get knocked out again lol

This shit is insanely inspirational on so many levels.
Anyone who has been crushed by failure should listen to this.

Back