Ben Askren Makes Crowd Laugh at Jorge "The Caveman" Masvidal and His Toxic Masculinity

Is Askren funny?

• Total voters
Using Masvidal's tough guy persona against him. Brilliant !

Ben Askren has become one of my favorite trashtalkers in the game. Keeps it clean, yet roasts the fuck out of the other fighter, without any ill intention.

Glad to see a throwback to Uncle Chael's style, after Conor's becoming a bit too dark and superficial.

You said Britain sucks and British have no humour so I’m waiting for examples

Okay, retard. Let's see if we can slow-walk you to some sort of epiphany here. What kind of examples do you think could prove that something is not funny? Think real hard about this, dipshit.

A strong woman doesn't need your 'respect'. It's condescending. It'd be like a guy holding a door open or tipping his hat because he thinks you're short. You're a bigot and you don't even know it.

You're an idiot, and everyone knows it.

Shouldn’t you be somewhere crying about how men like you aren’t getting laid because society is enrouraging women to have their own careers/jobs so they don’t need the money you would make working in some warehouse, therefore you don’t bother working at all.

Q- Why do male feminists never complain about being unable to get laid?

A- Because they're all rapists.

@Contempt, you are the best poster in this thread by far. It's really strange how many Soy Boys show up to argue with you in favor of feminism on a forum dedicated to such a central aspect of masculinity: competitively bashing each others brains in.

Like these fine examples of femininity below. How did they find 20 idiots willing to "like" their man-hatred on a site like this? Sherdog is an enigma.

I find it so weird that liberals are always quick to identify change as "progress" as long as it is going in their direction (as it has been for the past 50+ years). Societal change is often not progress, but regression or misdirection. Trying to rid society of masculinity (which is one of the pivotal goals of modern feminism) is not progress at all.

Check out the war room dude. This forum is surprisingly stacked with soyboys. Makes no sense i know.

You poor bastard... I haven't been there, just LA a couple of times but isn't that city covered in human shit these days? I was just reading an article about it the other day. Nearly 100 reported cases of human shit around the city a day... and that's just the reported ones. They actually have a poop patrol to go clean it up... WTF?

Does that make it a shithole city? LOL

Far-leftists love the smell of their farts so much that San Franciscans just took it to a whole new level and surrounded themselves with literal heaps of ultra-progressive shit.

He is quite funny

In another time he would have starred in comedies with the great Richard Prior

upload_2019-4-21_16-47-54.jpeg

Got to go with Masvidal. His grappling is certainly strong stop enough to stop Askren's LNP and Askren looks god awful standing. If Robbie wasn't so faded and took a break during the GNP, Askren would have been finished. And if Santos had any heart, he would have finished him too in ONE.
Yeah and if my dick was a pussy I was a girl. But it's not so it's irrelevant..

Yeah and if my dick was a pussy I was a girl. But it's not so it's irrelevant..

It will be soon enough if the people who are desperately trying to force the term "toxic masculinity" into everyone's regular vocabulary get their way.

That pic in the TS is priceless

It's almost like Dana wants to still hate the guy but can't

Sometimes his funny but clearly from a place where people dont get checked for being a smart ass. Like when Marty walks up on him and he drops nuts. Keep the same energy Benjamin.
He talks shit to ppl he may meet in a cage. They’ll get there chance to “check” him then.

Back