Ben Askren Said He Picked/Tricked Masvidal into Fighting Him Because He's "Simple" and Easy to Beat

Who wins?

• Total voters
Of course not. I hope really this is not another Adonis Stevenson outcome.

By going for a telegraphed TD against a charging target? He deserved it for thinking his chin could save him.

I can’t believe what I just witnessed

Askren fanboys right now <{ByeHomer}>
Nah man shit happens. Still a huge Askren fan. He rushed for the TD, ducked his head left anticipating the knee but Masvidal came through with the right knee. Terrible KO for Askren and could be life changing. Sucks we never got to see Askren vs Masvidal grappling.

Realistically I hope Ben retires, the posturing after that KO is really bad.

I really wish Ben came into the UFC right from Bellator. He was younger, fresher, coming off a sick streak. The Dana/Bjorn bullshit fucked over his career.

No, there are plenty of better KOs. Being the fastest doesn't make it the best

BOOM, roasted.

Seriously that's one of the most brutal KO's you're ever gonna see. A clean flying knee KO followed by two right handed bombs while unconscious. Ooof. I was happy to see Ben get to his feet.

I mean there are A LOT of contenders.... but to me Tank Abbot folding Steve Nelmark into the fence, and Rich Franklin starching Nate Quarry are the two biggest standouts

Its wierd anyone else see masvidal in mid air and seem to know it was already over? Just seeing flash back when that kickboxer koed aoki

That fight literally tells you nothing about Gsp vs askren lol

I hope he retires now. And I rooted for Askren but he just does not seem to be on UFC level.

Back