Ben is tough as nails! The guy is a beast

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ben Askren is a monster, being able to come back from that barrage of punches from Robbie. Getting that double leg takedown, taking the back and getting a Bulldog Choke just wow!

Yeah like a beast pinata that gets beat on

Lol

Robbie is coming off a torn ACL and is 5 years past his prime, and Askren was still gifted a win and got fucked up beforehand

Match him up with Ponzinibbio next, that'll be a laugh

I would have cried for my mommy after that slam.

For realz.

That fight was embarrassing. I know Ben is all about wrestling, but god damn that guy looked like he has never thrown a punch or worked a bag. WTF? Is wrestling all he is relying on to win? jesus christ. I guess Uncle Dana is pissed, he booked a rematch.

That fight was embarrassing. I know Ben is all about wrestling, but god damn that guy looked like he has never through a punch or worked a bag. WTF? Is wrestling all he is relying on to win? jesus christ. I guess Uncle Dana is pissed, he booked a rematch.
He can't even walk properly lol

He sticks his ass out like an Instagram model, twists his feet out at a 45 degree angle and waddles towards his opponent like a drunk penguin

Look at the morons in here almost seams like these guys have never watched a fight LOL Dude Robby drills anyone flush in the face after that slam I can tell you 99 % of UFC fighters wouldn't have been moving let alone getting up and getting a takedown. Haters gonna hate

Lol

Robbie is coming off a torn ACL and is 5 years past his prime, and Askren was still gifted a win and got fucked up beforehand

Match him up with Ponzinibbio next, that'll be a laugh

Robbie is is 5 years past his prime,

1. Physically going off the eye test, Robbie didn't look to be past his prime.
2. Askren is also 5 years past his prime so I guess that is a wash.

That fight was embarrassing. I know Ben is all about wrestling, but god damn that guy looked like he has never thrown a punch or worked a bag. WTF? Is wrestling all he is relying on to win? jesus christ. I guess Uncle Dana is pissed, he booked a rematch.
Is the rematch really confirmed already?

He sticks his ass out like an Instagram model, twists his feet out at a 45 degree angle and waddles towards his opponent like a drunk penguin
Yet, he is undefeated.

Lawler has nothing for him, he took his best shots early, would have 100% been a win for Ben

Ben belongs to UFC 1. Give him Dan Severn.
Is the rematch really confirmed already?

It was reported on ESPN about 6 hours ago. Dana is quoted as saying he is going to book the rematch.

That has to be the worst stoppage I’ve ever seen hands down

U check if I guys limp, he reacts to show he’s not limp, so you stop it anyways?

Fire this bellend

I thought Ben was done. Sherdog is full of keyboard warriors today, more so than usual, Askren is gonna have some good match ups with the best WWs in the ufc

Best human punching bag in recent history. Dana stole from us so many lulz moments by not signing this guy years ago!

It wasn't like Robbie was going to go unconscious from getting his jaw squeezed on. Ben was going to burn his arms out or switch positions. Robbie was just recharging his battery just before his fatality.

Back