Ben Rothwell Wants Ngannou In PFL

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I like this fight. Ben has been kicking ass in bare knuckle so it's not like he won't have any hype. He's also tough as nails and hits hard. It'll be the just bleed fight of the century if this gets booked

I know two million reasons why. Let him bang bro. Would watch !

Last edited:
I would not count this guy out, hes a fearless brawler with big power but Francis is a horrible matchup for him

I would not count this guy out, hes a fearless brawler with big power but Francis is a horrible matchup for him
Yeah I forgot he got TKOd by the dude that Derek Lewis destroyed with that flying knee in his fight before last

Francis by murder. Having a good chin doesn't help against Frank.

Would rather he fought the winner of the Bader Vs Ferreira champ vs champ fight even though he'd murder both of them too. The rest of the heavyweight top ten is in the UFC so it is what it is.

Imagine Francis fighting Ben Rothwell after arguably beating the boxing heavyweight king in Tyson Fury.

Not gonna happen. Francis will only face high profile fighters and making loads of money from this point onwards.

Imagine Francis fighting Ben Rothwell after arguably beating the boxing heavyweight king in Tyson Fury.

Not gonna happen. Francis will only face high profile fighters and making loads of money from this point onwards.

Problem is that unless they do a mixed rules fight with Wilder there isn't really anyone. The only compelling fights are Jones and Aspinall and they're both in the UFC. I guess you could say a Gane rematch could be interesting given it was a 48-47 and avenging the Lewis loss but both in the UFC again.

Problem is that unless they do a mixed rules fight with Wilder there isn't really anyone. The only compelling fights are Jones and Aspinall and they're both in the UFC. I guess you could say a Gane rematch could be interesting given it was a 48-47 and avenging the Lewis loss but both in the UFC again.
I agree and thats why i think Francis will only do boxing matches from here on out unless this mixed rules fight with Wilder is made.

I think he'll fight low profile guys, but Ben is more than just a low profile guy - he is years out of his prime and doing bare knuckle which is retirement home fighting. It flat out looks bad for Francis to even fight him.

Francis could fight Bader/Nemkov, they are low profile guys but they're actually respectable.

Rothwell is actually the perfect gatekeeper but Francis is just a bad natchup. He has a better shot at beating Jones

I like this fight. Ben has been kicking ass in bare knuckle so it's not like he won't have any hype. He's also tough as nails and hits hard. It'll be the just bleed fight of the century if this gets booked

Would rather see Renan than Rothwell but would like it if Ben was on the PFL/Bellator roster that's better and there would be some fights to make there.

I'm sure anyone within a 100Lbs of 265 wants a fight Francis in the PFL for that payday, outside of a select few UFC fighters.

Best option available … with a shallow and available HW’s around

Ben is 42 and has been fighting professionally for almost 23 years. It would be a nice paycheck but he has no chance.

I think he'll fight low profile guys, but Ben is more than just a low profile guy - he is years out of his prime and doing bare knuckle which is retirement home fighting. It flat out looks bad for Francis to even fight him.

Francis could fight Bader/Nemkov, they are low profile guys but they're actually respectable.
Have you seen Rumble vs Bader? No hay they throw Ryan in there..

I think Francis should and will fight Renan Ferreira if he actually does MMA in PFL

Have you seen Rumble vs Bader? No hay they throw Ryan in there..

I think Francis should and will fight Renan Ferreira if he actually does MMA in PFL

Who is they? PFL/Bellator?

Bader is the champion - it would look better if Francis had their title. Also, Bader is old and not a draw, not really someone to go out of your way to protect.

From Bader's perspective it's obvious - he'll get 2 million dollars.

Back