Ben Shapiro interviews Eric Weinstein: AKA THE MOST BALANCED DISCUSSION

Bamboozled

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

To start, I do not agree with Eric Weinstein but he does balance his arguments incredibly well with statistics and data in which it lowers my guard into being more diplomatic to those with a left approach.
For those who don't listen to the 3+ hour long discussions this is a pretty good synopsis of Eric's ideas and where he said he was wrong and where we should go. He goes over immigration, pros and cons, how the left isn't willing to admit their mistakes leaving the doors open for a second Donald Trump, and expresses some ideas on how to remedy these issues in the future.

Ben Shapiro said:
Eric Weinstein joins Ben from the shadows of the intellectual dark web to discuss the lack of free thinking on the Left, the costs and benefits of low skilled vs. high skilled focused immigration, and how the Facebook monopoly negatively affects online publishers.

Whoever coined the phrase "Intellectual Dark Web" deserves to be slapped.

Whoever coined the phrase "Intellectual Dark Web" deserves to be slapped.

Great way to summarize and discuss his positions.

Would you say he's being "too extreme" and "edgy" when he sources the want for foreign or immigrant scientists to suppress the value of their work and so domestically we get less people interested in the sciences? Or how he values US education so that we can have a more versed work force? But I guess being a member of a tongue and cheek "intellectual dark web" is too edgy for you @Quipling @Trotsky or @Bobby 3 Sticks to discuss?

Last edited:
Great way to summarize and discuss his positions.

Would you say he's being "too extreme" and "edgy" when he sources the want for foreign or immigrant scientists to suppress the value of their work and so domestically we get less people interested in the sciences? Or how he values US education so that we can have a more versed work force? But I guess being a member of a tongue and cheek "intellectual dark web" is too edgy for you @Quipling @Trotsky or @Bobby 3 Sticks to discuss?

I would say that whoever coined the phrase should be slapped.

Back