Social Ben Shapiro's new rap song hits #1 on Itunes

ah, and now its coming out, hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots, in swing states, that were decided by minimal votes.
<{vega}>

Biden "won " the fewest counties ever, but got the most votes ever. believe your own reality, but you can not explain it. its just not possible. I believe in free and fair elections. may the best man win. well
The United States has 330 million + people in it. As recently as 1984 we only had 230 million people. Joe Biden getting the most votes ever is nothing out of the ordinary, because our population keeps on rising.

Biden winning few counties can be explained by the rural/urban divide. We have counties with 50 people in them and counties with 10 million people in them. Biden only won 17% of the counties but Obama only won 22% in 2012, and he won that election as well.

There, I explained it.

<{vega}>

The United States has 330 million + people in it. As recently as 1984 we only had 230 million people. Joe Biden getting the most votes ever is nothing out of the ordinary, because our population keeps on rising.

Biden winning few counties can be explained by the rural/urban divide. We have counties with 50 people in them and counties with 10 million people in them. Biden only won 17% of the counties but Obama only won 22% in 2012, and he won that election as well.

There, I explained it.
was Obama elected in 84?

Well, Oscar Wilde did say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

hlwu8dsntuz41.jpg

Maybe, but his violin playing isn’t music either. Farrakhan is far superior.

From what I've heard, this dork is the least qualified to talk about WAP

His debate with Destiny on Lex Fridman was good. This song wasnt : /

Don't think I've seen anything from Shapiro since the American Republican party ditched libertarianism/classical liberalism/vulgar libertarianism for populist authoritarianism and identity politics.
Good luck to him in his new endeavour.

<{vega}>

There, I explained it.
Brother, Biden is the only person to lose all but one bellwether county in the US and win the presidency and got within a few thousand votes of Gerald Ford’s record in philly when they have a population that’s 30k less than it was back then.

To say there were zero anomalies in 2020 in the election is dishonest; to say there’s outright fraud is putting the cart before the horse. The historically LOW level of signature disqualification on mail in ballots is likely the deciding factor in the outcome to be honest

Don't think I've seen anything from Shapiro since the American Republican party ditched libertarianism/classical liberalism/vulgar libertarianism for populist authoritarianism and identity politics.
Good luck to him in his new endeavour.
You missed his Barbie meltdown! You have to look it up. Pure comedy.

Back