Besides Joe Rogan, who's your favorite podcasters to listen/watch?

I watch the dr.greenthumb podcast and always sunny in Philadelphia podcast.

The Jordan Harbinger Show is really the only podcast i listen to these days. He has the variety of guests that I used to enjoy on Joe Rogan before he became insufferable. The last one I listened to was from a forest commissioner type guy in the US who works to try and tackle the apparently major problem of Cartels setting up secret cannabis grows in US forestry/public land. He also does a show every sunday with an ex-mma fighter Dave Smalley called 'Skeptical Sunday' where they debunk some common perceptions, like Acupuncture, Chocolate, Expiry Dates on food etc.

There is a youtube named C.W. Lemoine who I listen to quite a bit. He was a former fighter pilot in the Air Force and Navy as well as a former airline pilot. He puts out all kinds of aviation related content from movie/video game reviews to Q&A's to interviews with other pilots. My favorites are when he goes over mishap reports from the military. He breaks them down and explains what happened.

He's an author too. Ive read a few of his novels and they aren't bad.

RedLetterMedia and Hardcore History (the proper episodes, not the bollocks ones where he's interviewing Elon Musk or stuff like that). They are the only one I can think of that still makes me perk up whenever I see a release. Besides those there's mostly just a whole lot of Youtube content I consume like popcorn while working or running errands, and admittedly some content that's objectively not good for the human race.

Last edited:
9951320.jpeg

cumtown aka tha adam friedland show (nick mullen pictured)

TESD, this is important, and the it's always sunny pods are my main go tos.

i know i'm bumping a 3 months old thread, but my question isn't what podcast are you listening to, its ''Why do you listen to Podcasts?''

i know i'm bumping a 3 months old thread, but my question isn't what podcast are you listening to, its ''Why do you listen to Podcasts?''
interesting content and good to throw on in the background while doing something monotonous (like busy work) or while at the gym.

Comedy Bang Bang, HDTGM and with Paul and rust listener
also like hearing BVP and Stephen Krashen discussing linguistics and second language acquisition

interesting content and good to throw on in the background while doing something monotonous (like busy work) or while at the gym.

Comedy Bang Bang, HDTGM and with Paul and rust listener
also like hearing BVP and Stephen Krashen discussing linguistics and second language acquisition
why not just listen to music?

Matt and Shane's Secret Podcast is the GOAT.

Boyscast with Ryan Long and Danny Polischuk is pretty good.

Part of the Problem with Dave Smith and Robbie Burnstein is good if you like political stuff.

Something to Wrestle With Bruce Pritchard and Conrad Thompson is good if you like old wrestling behind the scenes stories.

Legion of Skanks is great too.

fair enough, personally i don't see the point in them.
what's not to get?
it's content targeted for an audience.
it's just like radio shows or whatever.

not all podcasts are roid headed druggies ranting about bs

there are podcasts about pretty much anything

what's not to get?
it's content targeted for an audience.
it's just like radio shows or whatever.

not all podcasts are rid headed drug goes ranging about bs

there are podcasts about pretty much anything
radio shows play music, unless you're meaning talk radio, and i see a similarity there, never had any interest in them either.

The only one I listen to religiously is Spittin Chiclets. Also enjoy the Ongoing History of New Music periodically.

Back