8. Mighty Mouse ( I guess?)
9. Cyborg
10. Holm
11. Shevchenko
12. Jessica Andrade

20130130121545_IMG_1472.JPG

romero is missing from that list , his chin eats kicks and punches
4124.jpg

I couldn't believe the shots Gastelum was eating from Jacare. His chin is unreal right now but that doesnt last forever if he keeps absorbing damage like that. I think he might have the best chin out of all the current active fighters right now though

Conor. He is the modern day Chuck Liddell. Gets hit all the time but his chin saves him. In about 5 years time, everyone will understand that his fundamentals are not strong.

I couldn't believe the shots Gastelum was eating from Jacare. His chin is unreal right now but that doesnt last forever if he keeps absorbing damage like that. I think he might have the best chin out of all the current active fighters right now though

I think within two years that will change for Gastelum, respectfully

I disagree that Blaydes has a good chin. He seems to get rocked every time the fight is standing for any period of time. Regardless, he is certainly not #1 right now

Lineker and Andrade should be higher than anyone on that list, they're 205ers stuck in 135/15ers' bodies.
Also, as a huge Whittaker fan, Romero isn't on the list and yet Whittaker is on it and at a high place, you must've missed their fight.

Also, no trolling, Punk might not have been blessed with A-level athleticism or talent, but damn that boy got a chin and a half on him.

Condit used to be on this list. He said Maia rocked him with ground and pound and he got rocked by Oliviera

[QUOTE="]By Weight Class:
1. HUNT
2. DC
3. WHITAKER
4. COVINGTON
5. BARBOZA
6. Holloway
7. John Lineker
9. Cyborg
10. Holm
11. Shevchenko
12. Jessica Andrade[/QUOTE]

Conor. He is the modern day Chuck Liddell. Gets hit all the time but his chin saves him. In about 5 years time, everyone will understand that his fundamentals are not strong.

Conor barely gets hit clean, Chuck comparison is way off imo.

By Weight Class:
1. Curtis Blaydes
2. DC
3. Gastelum/ Whittaker
4. Carlos Condit
5. Nate Diaz
6. Holloway
7. John Lineker
9. Cyborg
10. Holm
11. Shevchenko
12. Jessica Andrade
Blachowicz is up there at LHW too the guy is made of iron

I disagree that Blaydes has a good chin. He seems to get rocked every time the fight is standing for any period of time. Regardless, he is certainly not #1 right now

his stand up is very rudimentary and he's eating bombs from some of the hardest punchers in the sport (hunt, overeem). he gets a bit rocked sometimes, but keeps his composure and works for the take down. those shots would have put a lot of people out cold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back