Best Fitness/Bodybuilding Instructor on Youtube?

Entertainment or actual tips/help? For the latter, Candito. The former, BroScienceLife

Not a youtube instructor per se, but I watched master-classes with Dennis Wolf and I must say Dennis knows his trade. got a lot of useful tips from only 30 minutes of video.
See, that's where I went wrong. I've been taking advice from Dennis Wolfberg.

Which one has nice boobs and wears tight see thru exercise clothing?

Mike Ohearn has great tips on how to improve your squat, deadlift and bench press.

He uses a slightly different method on squats where he keeps the bar much lower on the back and breaks with the ass before the knees break.

This method will def improve our squat

I’m a big fan of Alan Thrall.

Surprised at the CT Fletcher love in here, always thought he was kind of hokey. His methods seem like a good way to injure yourself.

Always got a lot of useful info from Scott Herman

Chris Jones from PumpChasers is both helpful and comedic.

Jeff Nippard.

His input solved a 22yr old problem of mine in my knees with his science of hamstrings episode. He always references the studies he pulls from. A real scholar.

He's also a jacked manlet. Someone I can aspire to be like.

When it comes to fitness man I find that sure there are lots of information in videos nowadays however you should try everything for yourself and see if it works specifically for you, for what you want, for your reasons for exercising and all that.

If your objective is to be strong then your approach will be different from somebody who is looking for longevity and overall health... if you train for a specific sport the type of conditioning you want will be different from the conditioning needed for other sport... and in consequences the advice will be different, intensity and so on

What bothers me about these trainers is when they think they are right about their approach...dude... you are right for what YOU want, for what YOU train... you should be aware of that before you come on the internet and talk as if you are right for humanity... you are not!... unfortunately man trainers that Ive seen are stupid that way

Back