Best KO in UFC history by division

Sorry. But you're missing the GOAT KO of all divisions ever

ihaaw12.gif

It's not the answer, but for FW, the very first fight in UFC FW history ended in one of the most brutal knees you'll ever see.

"This was the first ever featherweight fight in the UFC. Garza knocked Paixão out 51 seconds into the first round with a flying knee. After being unconscious for nearly two minutes, Paixão was on his back for close to four minutes while being given oxygen, before being placed in a neck brace and carried out on a stretcher. Garza earned Knockout of the Night honors for the performance."

Just throwing it out there for historical significance and brutality.

You could not telegraph that punch more lol.
Dan had one weapon and couldn't turn his neck, amazing that he was able to flatline so many fools in his lifetime.

In this particular case, Bisping wouldn't listen to his corner.
They kept telling him not to circle into Hendos power.

He kept doing it over and over, then Hendo finally caught him.

Jesus Christ this Max KO is overrated. Great KO but c'mon, there's plenty of KOs that are at least as good.

Barboza flying knee KO to Dariush
Barboza roundhouse shadowrealming Terry Etim
Sam Stout oneshotting Yves Edwards
Bahamondes vs Roberts spinning wheelkick KO
Lee vs Gillespie

I could list more I'm sure.

Its the moment and stage that makes Max's so good tbf, but I definitely agree with your picks.

Barbosa vs Etim will always be best in that division imo.

In this particular case, Bisping wouldn't listen to his corner.
They kept telling him not to circle into Hendos power.

He kept doing it over and over, then Hendo finally caught him.
Yes, I remember that now that you said it :)

This has to be up there on LW KO's. Predicted how it will happen and after all that shit talk.

This has to be up there on LW KO's. Predicted how it will happen and after all that shit talk.

So much buildup between two great fighters. Had all the makings of a great fight. And instead it ended in 13 seconds. One of the most disappointing moments in MMA history.

Don't know about best, but I'll do my favorites. WEC included for the lower weight classes.

HW - Cigano vs Hunt/Struve vs Morecraft
LHW - Anderson vs Irvin
MW - Anderson vs Leben
WW - Howard vs Hallman
LW - Max vs Gaethje
FW - Aldo vs Swanson
BW - Dodson vs TJ
FLW - MM vs Joe B

WBW - Zingano vs Nunes
WFLW - McCann vs Carolina
WSW - Rose vs JJ/Weili vs JJ

It's not the answer, but for FW, the very first fight in UFC FW history ended in one of the most brutal knees you'll ever see.

"This was the first ever featherweight fight in the UFC. Garza knocked Paixão out 51 seconds into the first round with a flying knee. After being unconscious for nearly two minutes, Paixão was on his back for close to four minutes while being given oxygen, before being placed in a neck brace and carried out on a stretcher. Garza earned Knockout of the Night honors for the performance."

Just throwing it out there for historical significance and brutality.

And in Garza's very next fight, he won by a flying triangle

Back