Best Love Songs

These guys could have been the white Boys II Men. They were just as talented. But in that era, it was Nsync, and Backstreet. And those two were much less talented. It is really a shame for their careers to have been so underappreciated.

I agree they stole all the glory. Only if 98 Degrees would've debut a little earlier. @MadSquabbles500

And I listened to to this one so many times as a teen:

Too, I agree with Cutting Crew's Died in Your Arms Tonight (posted on first page)

I grew up in the 80's. Loved Cutting Crew.

Damn I forgot about that one. I love that song. I grew up then too brother.

giphy.gif

I remember listening to Lady In Red probably a hundred times on my walkman during a family vacation when I was like 13 or 14. I was so in love with the hottest girl a grade older than me. I honestly don't think she ever knew I existed even years later, all through HS.

And I listened to Cutting Crew a lot then too. Rock '87 and such.

I remember listening to Lady In Red probably a hundred times on my walkman during a family vacation when I was like 13 or 14. I was so in love with the hottest girl a grade older than me. I honestly don't think she ever knew I existed even years later, all through HS.

Think I was 7 years old when this came out.

LOL, I had a crush on this girl in HS a year older than, and I too never crossed her radar. I am currently trying to contact her on facebook. If that is her though. The name is the same.

I hope I did not post this already

the japanese audience is so respectful, hardly a reaction.

And you can tell this guy is lip syncing, or maybe the vid is dubbed.

LOL, I had a crush on this girl in HS a year older than, and I too never crossed her radar. I am currently trying to contact her on facebook. If that is her though. The name is the same.

Good luck man, I hope it works for you and it's the right girl lol.

Back