Best prospect right now: Shahbazyan, O'Malley, or Chimaev?

Best prospect right now: Shahbazyan, O'Malley, or Chimaev?

• Shahbazyan

• O'Malley

• Chimaev

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would have said Edmen just cuz middleweight is lacking in top talent, but he's fighting out of Glendale, so all bets are off. Also, when I went to go check on him in Wiki, I was greeted by this, which gave me a laugh.
rT6kyFM.png

{<jordan}

I think Edmen's grappling being mainly Judo base instead of wrestling will limit his potential and his chance at beating the top guys.

All of the above. Good list, but there's still so many more solid prospects. (Watch Amanda Ribas get to the top). UFC better hope O' Malley's something special 'cause he has IT! And that's something that would take a long time for Chimaev to achieve. And among casuals, whether you like to believe that or not, IT's huge when it comes to numbers.

Lol @ thinking a dude that barely beat OAM is some champ material
Lol @ thinking a 22 year old with 1 UFC fight experience coming into this bout isn't "that good" because he had a close fight against someone who's massive for 155 and has way more experience inside the UFC as well.

Watch Tsarukyan's fights and you'll see how skilled the guy is.

Voted for Khamz, but wanted to vote for Shahb. Didn't cause he's got a fight coming up and I don't wanna jinx it.

O'Malley if the wrestling is good enough for TDD.

5'11 and very impressive last few performances. He is a very tough matchup for everyone.

Shabazyan has the highest ceiling. At 22 yrs old his composure and skill set is very advanced.

All 3 are going to be at the top of their divisions in the coming years.. anyone who says O'Malley is a manufactured hype job is clueless. The guy is a special striker, it's going to take a fighter with amazing grappling or a lucky punch to beat him.

Chimaev is obviously going to be a problem with his grappling and aggression.

I'd rather watch O'Malley > Shahbazyan > Chimaev. Predictable 15-25 min of GnP isn't what I tune in for.

All 3 of these guys are undefeated and have a lot of heat behind them right now. Which of the 3 do you believe is the best prosect? If I had to choose, I'd pick Chimaev. The guy's only had 8 pro fights and started his pro career just a couple of years ago, but already looks like a beast.

Well Shabaz is about to fight a guy that's ranked 10x higher than anyone Chimaev has fought. If he wins your answer is Shabaz

I'd rather watch O'Malley > Shahbazyan > Chimaev. Predictable 15-25 min of GnP isn't what I tune in for.

Even though he's never been out of the 2nd round it's predictable?

What movie is your James Franco avatar from? Pineapple Express?
553113.jpg

Chimaev is very impressive. Khabib/Jones kind of prospect when they first started.

Anyone who thinks Sean O’Malley is a serious prospect is a bot. Type of fan who thought PVZ and Northcutt were legit because the UFC told them so.
Im assuming this is a complete troll.. I outta smack ya upside the head if you cant see the skill that lanky kid possesses. Dudes built like a straw and has 6 flush KOs on his record.

Sean O Malley is legit but ima go left field for this one.

Amanda Ribas

Shabby's the only one whose fought anyone worth a damn so I'll go with him

Im assuming this is a complete troll.. I outta smack ya upside the head if you cant see the skill that lanky kid possesses. Dudes built like a straw and has 6 flush KOs on his record.
Which is why the PED shit with him is suspicious af

Which is why the PED shit with him is suspicious af
oh be real. Costa is 40-0 against USADA tests. Does it even matter at this point? You do realize that you can pass USADA tests while still juicing plenty, right? Could care less if Sean is on the sauce or not. Most of them are.

Back