Best Simpsons episode vs best South Park Episode

PBAC

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The subject is debatable but I could go with Homer at the Bat vs Good times with weapons. In terms of pure writing at think the Simpsons still hits. South Park is still producing funny content, and idk you don't need a nostalgia booster to enjoy the new episodes. Marge v the Monorail is a close second to first.

This WR needed this debate. Def hot button issue.

Last Exit to Springfield is better.

I liked the Simpsons but South Park reminds me far more of my youth and the characters in it. Also Matt and Trey have a rare line right to my style of humor.

south-park.gif

I always have trouble picking out a favorite episode of a tv show especially when they have been running so long plus i havent watched new simpsons episode at least 12 years i think i stopped at season 16-18. It would take too much time to pick out favorites when 1 season has 24 episodes and so many seasons. Top of my hat i always liked that christmas episode where Bart steals something in the mall and gets caught. The Christmas episode where the dog runs away is a classic too. South Park my favorite is Stanleys cup where the episode becomes a parody of sports movies and The losing edge where Randy fights the different dads of different places at baseball games.

Simpsons go to Africa and the Bagboys strike has gotta be my favourite.

Was never into South Park

hmmm I forgot the Australia episode

I like both series but Treehouse of Horror V with “The Shinning” “Time and Punishment” and “Nightmare Cafeteria” edges out any South Park Episode I can think of…
1711316264428.jpeg

Homer Badman vs Chef Aid.

South Park has too many good episodes to just choose one. The whole first season is gold and there have been many great episodes since then

Hard to do just one but let’s try

Treehouse of Horror with Ned Flanders as the Devil vs Kenny PSP episode

Could make a huge list of matchups

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back