best striker in WW(all time)

In his prime he likely keeps both at the end of his jab and picks them apart. See the Alves fight.
Its possible. He would only need 1 takedown to beat and finish Daley. Daley would never get up.

I think Robbie would be really tough for GSP to beat because Robbie comes forward with pressure and has very heavy hands. He has less TDD than Johny Hendricks but more skilled and more accurate punching.

Of course GSP is good at making people worry about the takedown so he lands good strikes on the feet and he would probably beat Robbie with his all around game, but Robbie has beaten so many people with strikes. Robbie even KO'ed Melvin Manhoef. Robbie is obviously the more dangerous fighter. He just doesn't have that fluidity to mix it in with his grappling like GSP does.

diaz? LMAO
Didn't Diaz KO Daley and Lawler? Didn't Diaz pick Penn apart on the feet? Didn't Condit run from Diaz their whole fight? Don't worry, you don't need to answer, I already know what's up.

Didn't Condit run from Diaz their whole fight? Don't worry, you don't need to answer, I already know what's up.
Diaz got outclassed, outlanded and then start crying about how "thats not fighting"

Diaz-Condit_striking.jpg

GSP was the most complete striker in my opinion. Some other guys had good hands or feet but GSP could do both and put combinations together more creatively than anyone

Did you really welch on an account bet where you have a 7 month old account? You are right, you are a coward...

Best WW striker of all time, and I'm shocked no one mentioned him, Tiki Ghosen!

Condit could do it all. Strike from the outside, kicks, great punches, good power, he could strike from the clinch and FINISHED FIGHTS.

No mention of Dan Hardy?

Lol

Gotta be Lawler, and Tyron (dare I say it) gets a nod for knocking him out.

Lol at anyone saying Gsp. A guy who relied on takedowns and top control to win fights except against piss- poor boxers ( koscheck) or pillowfists (bisping). Gsp's striking is competent and after working w Freddie roach, very good, but it is not elite.

Lol at anyone saying condit. Condit wasn't confident enough to box w Diaz ( condit ran for his life) and anyone implementing baby kicks is out too. so he's out

The correct answer is Douglas Lima Paul Daley Not a fan but wonderboy is Right there too

Didn't Diaz KO Daley and Lawler? Didn't Diaz pick Penn apart on the feet? Didn't Condit run from Diaz their whole fight? Don't worry, you don't need to answer, I already know what's up.
yeah he's able to do all that because he's tough as fuck, but having him as like a top 3 striker is an absolute joke and most people would agree with me.

Diaz lmao, fuck no

Wonderboy or Darren Till, 57-0 and 44-0 respectively at kickboxing, Condit is up there too of course

Glad you mentioned Condit.
He is definitely up there and gets overlooked in this department.

Lol at anyone saying Gsp. A guy who relied on takedowns and top control to win fights except against piss- poor boxers ( koscheck) or pillowfists (bisping). Gsp's striking is competent and after working w Freddie roach, very good, but it is not elite.

Lol at anyone saying condit. Condit wasn't confident enough to box w Diaz ( condit ran for his life) and anyone implementing baby kicks is out too. so he's out

The correct answer is Douglas Lima Paul Daley Not a fan but wonderboy is Right there too

You know he started as a striker right?

Go watch the jay herion fight

Back