• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best sub compact or pocket pistols

That's one of their stupid subcompact models though, doesn't count as a Glock. :icon_chee

Whaaaaat. I love the glock 36. Everytime I shoot one I want to buy one, just don't have a need for it. If there were no such thing as the glock 27, I would carry a glock 36.

A single stack 8 would be cool. As would a 40. Was kind of disappointed they went with 380.

That's one of their stupid subcompact models though, doesn't count as a Glock. :icon_chee

giphy.gif

Yeah bars to makes great barrels, I have a few that I got from a friend who worked in a shop. Don't have one for my 10mm though.

how do you like the 9x25? I have been interested in trying it out.

Its a beast, but It really is better suited to a carbine. I'm currently waiting to hear back from a smith about rechambering a mech-tech for it. Barnes 85gr solid copper out of a short and handy 16" carbine will make a hellacious pdw.

Back