Best tattoos in MMA?

I know a lot about the worst tattoos in MMA, like Darren Elkins' "damage" tattoo, and Alan Belcher/Darren Till's portrait monstrosities on their arm.

But what about best tattoo work?

I think TJ's arm sleeve is the best I've seen, followed by Conor's Japanese gorilla chest.

a49597297dcf406faca457f798c4265c_crop_north.jpg

086_Conor_McGregor_x_Donald_Cerrone.jpg
Professional opinion, tjs will look like trash in 10-15 years time, conors chest ain’t Japanese it’s American traditional, and best tattoos= kid Yamamoto

Conor's chest tatt is iconic no matter what shertards try and say.

Ppl shit on Conor’s gorilla tat. But, I like it. Also, you can’t have ANY MMA tat post without mentioning Alan belchers “man in black” tattoo. Ps, I tried to post it but it said the image was too large.

Last edited:
McGregors are among the worst up there with Cody's necktat, Damage and Johnny Cash... I don't know I don't look at them that closely. T.Js are probably the best made.
Conor's gorilla and tiger on the torso are both actually well done.

The gorilla is in a traditional style of tattoo which some people seem to misjudge, but it's actually damn solid - even some of the best tattoo artists say so.

As a few have already mentioned, Kid Yamamoto. They fit together nice, looked good, and matched him. RIP

I'm partial to Sean O'Conell's stained-glass chest angel. Even the need to stay away from the nipples is artfully accommodated.

Sean-OConnell.jpg

Conor's gorilla and tiger on the torso are both actually well done.

The gorilla is in a traditional style of tattoo which some people seem to misjudge, but it's actually damn solid - even some of the best tattoo artists say so.

Yeah, I figured it probably is since people showed it. To me it's like having a really well drawn turd on your chest though, it can be technically well done, made by a true artist etc. but if the design is ugly as shit that doesn't save it for me... but that is a matter of taste of course.

Last edited:
I don’t know but Conor’s tattoos look dumb as fuck

st-pierre.jpg

By far...

Everyone else is just kinda screaming for attention really

Back