Best way to clean equipment?

Dream101

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hi,

Would like to hear some recommendations on best method to clean my gear. Especially my gloves. I just bought a pair of Winnings and would like to clean them after every workout.

Is there a way to clean it with some kind of solution that will NOT damage my equipment?

Hi,

Would like to hear some recommendations on best method to clean my gear. Especially my gloves. I just bought a pair of Winnings and would like to clean them after every workout.

Is there a way to clean it with some kind of solution that will NOT damage my equipment?

I personally take a lysol wipe and wipe the inside of the glove after every session, making sure to get all the way up in the finger and thumb compartments. I've owned winnings for years and this has never had any negative effect on the liner.

Dog gloves are a good way to suck all the moisture out of a glove but I just personally leave them open in a dry area. If you don't want to buy a pair, I've seen users on this site offer tutorials on how to make your own.

I also recommend making sure your hand wraps are washed after each use, as unwashed hand wraps will definitely leave your gloves smelling pretty rank.

Agreed with above. I use a lysol style cleaning wipe after each session, always wear hand wraps, and wash my wraps after each use. No adverse effects for the liner and my gloves don't smell rank.

Back