Media Bet the house on Magny

Magny always taking on these young lions. Admirable but how's that working out for him?

Gramps bought my house for 3k and now it’s worth 650k. I ain’t bettin

It has Chris Weidman, and Robocop... plus, they put the Ultimate Fighter finale fights on it. Not bad for an undercard, I'd say.
Didn’t realize the TUF finales were in the card. Just went from a 4 to a 9.

Well,
MMA math states it took Magny 3 rounds to beat Rodriguez and Garry did it in 1 - now, you do the math.
MMA Math is hard since Machado Garry is undefeated as a pro, but he does have a loss as an amateur. BRB gonna try to make Magny > Machado Garry via MMA Math :)

EDIT: Here you go:

Magny > Leech > Zaleski > St. Denis > Santiago > Al-Selwady > Hardwick > Solli > Ridgeway > Binder > Machado

Last edited:
Only 5 post fight bonuses in 30 UFC fights

Dude is hella boring. Hope Garry-Machado starches him.

straight up praying for Magny. Machado needs humbled badly.

Feel like Garry should dispatch of Magny pretty easily, especially given Neil took it on short notice. That said Magny has beaten guys he was never supposed to beat

Garry has a great career and money.

And married a 40+ year old.

Weird, but maybe Brazilian women age gracefully.

Feel like Garry should dispatch of Magny pretty easily, especially given Neil took it on short notice. That said Magny has beaten guys he was never supposed to beat
True. Magny is deceptively good - he's not flashy, but he's pretty solid everywhere, except maybe in terms of sub defense at the highest level. He has a stifling wall-n-stall game that drains his opponent's energy, and, unexciting as he may be, he's had a ton of fights at the highest level of the sport, and has a wealth of experience and toughness to fall back on.

Back