Bethe Correia says people are "begging for her to come back".....

Lost in translation, her English isn't so good. What she means is "begging for her to show us that back".

Ronda-Rousey-38.jpg
lol this is the fight that made Ronda think she had A-level boxing. So we should thank Bethe for giving her the delusion that she could outstrike Holm.

She's right, who doesn't wanna see a wannabe-MMA-fighter secretary face-planted again?

{<redford}

I'm not sure if any fighter has ever had a more delusional understanding of their standing in the sport than this chick. Did anyone even realize that she had left?
Joanna would beg to differ

I honestly have forgotten about her. Her VS Elias to see who's most athletic in the UFC

”The division needs me. Coming back to fight, coming back to the wins,” Correia said. “Things were way cooler when I was more active. I think the division needs Bethe Correia coming back and winning this fight. I will always be a strong name to fight for the belt. People are begging for me to come back.”

<6><6>

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/5/8/1...because-people-were-begging-her-come-back-mma

I mean I guess she did give us one of the most explosive and athletic gifs ever.
You made a post about it, and its 3 pages deep. Maybe, she is not that far off from the truth.

Have you desperate Sher-pervs been sending Bethe dick pics again?

She used to be cute before all the steroids turned her into Anton Chigurh

I will bet my life that she will never fight for another ufc title in her life.

Back