Betting the House on Johnny Walker.

Never bet on a UFC LHW/HW fight.

Never bet on any fight. Anything can happen in a fight. One wrong move changes everything.

Not everyone takes almost zero risk like Khabib. It would be nice to just be a human blanket and nof have to actually fight.

Never bet on any fight. Anything can happen in a fight. One wrong move changes everything.

Not everyone takes almost zero risk like Khabib. It would be nice to just be a human blanket and nof have to actually fight.
Wish Rory took a few more risks in his last fight.

That is your beach house? LOL

That is almost as big as my outhouse. loser

People saying Anderson can easily grind out Walker don't realize the kind of strength and power Johnny carries

giphy.gif

Hold up...if you bet your house on Hardy everytime does that mean you are homeless? Dudes not undefeated.

So if you win , the bookie gonna build you a new beach house on the same location?

Naw. If he wins the bookie will get him a second poster of a beach house.
He needs to jazz up that basement.

A girl that lives in Hanalei told me Will Smith and Kanye rent the place frequently?

I will go ahead and say you are correct. A girl did tell you that.
Does that answer your question?

Nah

There’s better money to be had on here

Wonderman

Gregor

Chookagian

As some of you may know I always bet my house on A-Level Athlete Greg Hardy.
(So far so good)

This weekend I'm officially betting my beach house on my boy Johnny Walker.

RIP Corey Anderson

My beach house:
Hawaii-Beach-House-For-Sale-in-Kauai-Is-The-Most-Expensive.jpg

Easy money once again.
Not even putting your yacht up for grabs?

Pussy.

The problem is.. even though it seems like Walker will win, there's also the distinct possibility that Corey gets him down and holds him there for 3 rounds to a boring decision. Like, probably a 50/50 chance between that and Johnny getting another crazy KO. So, you have a 50% chance of losing the house.

Boo that man! Booo

Back