Between 43 year old Stipe and Alex Pereira, who is the tougher match up?

I have zero clue on how stipe looks like atm. Stylewise, he has the tools to beat Jones, but we gotta wait and see.

Poatan tho, hes really active and IMHO theres no favorite between him and Jones now. Prime Jones eats Poatan for breakfast, but todays version may very well be droped unconscious.

Given ring rust etc, I honestly believe Poatan beats current versions of both Jones and Stipe. Tom is a harder matchup for Alex than both.

Stipe is and always has been severely overrated. Alex beats the brakes off of him any day of the week.

pereira is way more dangerous right now, at any weight. stipe may not be able to lift his arms anymore, this could look like tito chuck 3.

Should be Stipe but man, I really don't think he will be anywhere close to the same as he was in his prime. The DC trilogy took a lot out of him and that Francis KO likely ended his chin/durability for good. On the other hand there is Alex, who might not be as complete of a fighter as Stipe but he is also far less damaged and has been active, unlike Stipe who has been out for years.
If you had to pick one with the best chance of beating Jones, who would it be?

Unlike most HW's, Jones will actually wrestle Alex and I can't see Alex keeping Jones off of him.

I think Stipe offers more challenges

Back