International Biden calls US ally Japan ‘xenophobic’ along with Russia and China

So do you plan on sticking to your principles and going to back whatever homogeneous paradise your forefathers came from?

And no, all white Europeans are not of a singular monolithic culture. Your family came to a country that had a large multinational mix of people, so apparently diversity was fine when it applies to you, but you would rather kick down the ladder once you've made it to the top so nobody else has the same opportunity.

Total and complete selfishness.
What a low IQ response.
My forefathers came here and assimilated. I'm from the USA, I'm an American. What my great great, great grandfather believed and went thought really has no bearing on who I am. They came here to improve their lives, to make something of themselves, to be a part of something bigger. They left their old world behind because they didn't want that life for their kids. They became americans. They contributed to society, fought in wars, cared about their neighbor. Thats why I'm not crying about the potato famine or how Italians are portrayed in film. Its not me. I wasn't taught to segregate myself culturally. They didn't leave a less desirable place for a better one with the intention of making it like what they left.
Who is selfish here? People like me who want the same thing for everyone? I think you're confused and should reconsider your response.

Economies will have good times and bad times.

Culture and national identity can’t be restored.

Japan will still be Japan. Russia will be Russia. China will be China. Will the United States be the United States? Maybe since we’ve never gotten a second to carve out our identity before the next wave of shitholians comes, doesn’t assimilate and changes things…

Or more sad..will Germany still be Germany? France still France?And so on? Not looking like it.

I don’t agree that a population needs to grow into infinity. If the population decreases. Then you scale back programs, infrastructure, business meant to support a population that isn’t there anymore. Japan has chosen that path and will be the better for it.

Before somebody says that this is anti-capitalist thus making me a hypocrite since I’m right wing. I’m not hyper capitalist. Certainly not to the level of the pro migration libertarian movement.

I know the nation state is mostly incompatible with global capitalism or hyper capitalism and I do support checks on it. If capitalism and competition mostly contained within a nation(with some necessary exceptions) isn’t really capitalist…then It isn’t really capitalist

Well... We could be like other countries

And not let everyone in.

Maybe countries have strict immigration laws and you need to be bringing something to the table to be considered.

Some highlights to immigrate to Australia

English language proficiency requirements

Skilled employment

Educational qualifications

Crazy concept...

The problem is people who rail against diversity act as if just because they are 'white' they are part of some homogeneous 'white' culture, of which Europe is not a singular 'white' culture. It's many diverse cultures with 'white' people in it.
White is the ethnic autonym used both by the culturally specific group of old stock Euro-Americans, and also more broadly as an umbrella term for Europeans. We have cultural differences of course but also a shared cultural heritage.

White is the ethnic autonym used both by the culturally specific group of old stock Euro-Americans, and also more broadly as an umbrella term for Europeans. We have cultural differences of course but also a shared cultural heritage.

1TdOcX.gif

The problem is people who rail against diversity act as if just because they are 'white' they are part of some homogeneous 'white' culture, of which Europe is not a singular 'white' culture. It's many diverse cultures with 'white' people in it.
Every country in Europe as a continent is more like each other than they are any country in East Asia, Mesoamerica or sub-Saharan Africa. Europe is relatively small and most of the continent were conquered multiple times by a single culture at one time. Most of the languages are Indo-European based.

- They're soberan nations you cocked, senile.limp-dicked jerk!

Go buy your 70 year old kid a new laptop!

- Dont asians get attacked in USA? That doesnt happen here. Go shut that cock-holster you call mouth!

christian-cage-august-30-e.jpg

I mean, based on the current trend in their demographics Japan's population will decrease by over 30% within 50 years, and 40% will be over 65. By 2100, their population will be halved.

Can you be right if you no longer exist?

It will still be Japanese. What will Britain, France, Germany, Italy etc etc be?

Exactly well said.

So do you plan on sticking to your principles and going to back whatever homogeneous paradise your forefathers came from?

Europe is being destroyed by immigration/diversity too.

And no, all white Europeans are not of a singular monolithic culture

He claimed no such thing.

Your family came to a country that had a large multinational mix of people, so apparently diversity was fine when it applies to you, but you would rather kick down the ladder once you've made it to the top so nobody else has the same opportunity.

The USA was built by Europeans. It had a mixture of European ethnicities. If you think the USA was built to eventually allow in an endless stream of people from around the world, you're delusional and a moron.

Total and complete selfishness.

You don't understand the definition of selfishness. Not that selfishness is bad, necessarily. You have to think about your own people in the end. That's actually the opposite of selfishness. You have a childish grasp of how civilisation works, though. As we've already established.

Also, if all ethnic groups/races are equal, which is what the diversity-advocates are always saying, why can't the immigrants stay in their own countries and just build a successful country... ya know, if everyone has equal ability?

Stop strawmanning.

Well for one, Japan's history of xenophobia goes back much further than "what happened to the West" whatever that is and has caused them economic troubles multiple times in their history. Japan's economy has been stagnant or near stagnant since the early 80s.

Also he's not wrong about Japan, their xenophobia is causing some pretty big issues for their demographics and workforce. For the ideas of free trade to work the most efficiently, you also need freedom of movement for the workers.

Russia however does have a massive amount of immigrants, legal and illegal. One of the largest illegal workforces in the world, even. Their problem is that their migrants are not always the most willing to be there and their war policy has rapidly increase their rate of brain drain not even getting into their war deaths. Pre war their rate of birth was about the lowest in the developed world.

China's situation was different, they didn't need migrants and could afford to be xenophobic because of their large domestic workforce... but then the one child policy came along and combined with their existing xenophobic policies, their demographics are tanking faster than anyone else.
What you call xenophobia I call being a normal person. If you grow up in a culture where 99 percent of people look like you the it’s only natural to feel that way. Nothing wrong with wanting to keep you culture even if it means sacrificing parts of the economy. Although with they being said they are going to be bringing in twice the amount of foreigners on work permits. We really need to stop judging other cultures based on our western values. Not everyone celebrates diversity

Maybe he should telling people to have more babies women to be women wife mother not politican ceo worker yes i know in this world women NEEDS to work in most western countries to make ends meet. And who needs somebody from different culture in your culture to tell how it should be according to THEIR point of view.america does not have culture or many years in existance tohave roots of something to identify it self so here it meaningles

What a low IQ response.
My forefathers came here and assimilated. I'm from the USA, I'm an American. What my great great, great grandfather believed and went thought really has no bearing on who I am. They came here to improve their lives, to make something of themselves, to be a part of something bigger. They left their old world behind because they didn't want that life for their kids. They became americans. They contributed to society, fought in wars, cared about their neighbor. Thats why I'm not crying about the potato famine or how Italians are portrayed in film. Its not me. I wasn't taught to segregate myself culturally. They didn't leave a less desirable place for a better one with the intention of making it like what they left.
Who is selfish here? People like me who want the same thing for everyone? I think you're confused and should reconsider your response.
To be fair we only say that now, had you lived back then you’d be thinking that they aren’t real Americans.

What you call xenophobia I call being a normal person. If you grow up in a culture where 99 percent of people look like you the it’s only natural to feel that way. Nothing wrong with wanting to keep you culture even if it means sacrificing parts of the economy. Although with they being said they are going to be bringing in twice the amount of foreigners on work permits. We really need to stop judging other cultures based on our western values. Not everyone celebrates diversity

I call xenophobia what is xenophobia.

Feel free to believe whatever you want, but exclusionary immigration policy is xenophobic by definition.

I mean, based on the current trend in their demographics Japan's population will decrease by over 30% within 50 years, and 40% will be over 65. By 2100, their population will be halved.

Can you be right if you no longer exist?

Japan genuinely can't carry on its current path.

They are the oldest proper country in the world, aren't they? (screw Monaco, no one's talking to you)

It's bizarre that people try to claim that as a 'win', it's very short sighted. They will need to address this, the question is, how?

Maybe he should telling people to have more babies women to be women wife mother not politican ceo worker yes i know in this world women NEEDS to work in most western countries to make ends meet. And who needs somebody from different culture in your culture to tell how it should be according to THEIR point of view.america does not have culture or many years in existance tohave roots of something to identify it self so here it meaningles
- They work 14 hours per day. The asian families here have plent of kids. The goverment should fix that.

Back