Elections Biden challenges Trump to debate next month. Trump says he accepts.

Next..failure of yours? My guess will be your inability to afford retirement and wife having zero money for your funeral after you inevitably off yourself
You gonna rage quit now because you made yourself look like a fool, bitch tits?

Seriously, someone send in the next guy and try to do a little better this time, will you? The last two have been too easy. I mean, holy fuckin' try hards, Batman, you're so bad at this.

Agree 100. His base the Maga crew wants him to do it but it totally repulses most moderates an centrists.

Trump did win the 2nd debate. But after the Circus act of the first along with agreeing g to terrible town hall Q&A where Biden played tee ball and Trump had Nolan Ryan pitching at him the damage was done at that point.
It's all so unfair boo hoo LOL

- One of my cats would beat those two retards in a debate.

Well, his public speaking was remarkably different/better in the 1 on 1 Bernie debate and the Trump debates.
- They got senile. Trump used to be so far better.
Even Lula lost his grip, and he used to be a good talker.

Biden literally bragging about Trump being in court due to Biden’s lawfare. Wednesday is the day the court breaks with the current trial. People are far more turned off from Biden and his lawfare, than anything Trump has ever done (that was not complete fake, out of context news). Trump is going to stand up to him. There is a reason they don’t want an audience, etc.

People lining up for hours waiting to see Dozy Don don't seem turned off at all, some even sell their spot in line for big bucks.

We'll be "lucky" to get one debate... Trump will just repeatedly insult Biden and whine about being persecuted. He will give 0 substantive answers to any question beyond touting a return to his presidency and how electing him and "undoing what Biden has done" without mentioning any specific legislation he would undo would fix everything.

Biden will totally coast through the debate with a completely boring and milquetoast performance (save for jabbing trump about his court cases or telling him to shut up when Trump repeatedly interrupts him and calls him a liar/crooked, or triggering him by comparing him to Herbert Hoover) but he'll show that he's not the clueless dementia patient Trump and his cultists paint him as, and that's enough to win it.

Then the next day Trump and his Cultists will go to social media and whine about how Biden was drugged, claim he had an ear piece, claim how the moderator is a dem and fed him softballs while asking Trump hard questions, and any future debates will be cancelled because "they're rigged"

Imagine thinking a debate performance in US politics will offer any legitimacy towards balancing out an unabashed mainstream media bias
giphy.gif

Trump should take this as a sign of weakness and not debate that demented idiot. Plus trump is an idiot and will not study or practice and do terrible in the debate. Plus it'll be rigged by some wormy leftist network and "moderator "

Anyways. It should be head to head, audience and no questions known prior. Just see how two octogenarians, handle off the cuff.

Eh. There's some of that, but it's not uncommon for post-debate polls to go 66-33 or so and the candidate perceived as having "won" one "losing" the next one. Lots of Americans don't really follow politics and don't have much of an allegiance.

It's true that they're they're not serious debates or very meaningful (in terms of election results or information given about the candidates), but they're fun. There have been some great moments.
The debates are like sports for the political nerds. Take that away, and all that's left are the elections and two guys never being in the same room.

You must have forgotten how dementia Joe absolutely clapped Trump's cheeks last time around.

Even I was shocked. I was fully expecting Trump to destroy Biden in the debates but instead we got Ali-Foreman.

people claimed newsome won against desantis despite his policies creating a shit covered apocalyptic hell hole.

<Fedor23>

i'm all for throwing political digs at each other but deep personal attacks is no good.

Back