Elections Biden impeachment hearings mega thread (art dealer questioned)

There was a reason Pelosi did not want to do it with Trump. She may be a lot of things, but you can never say she is not politically savvy.
She did not want to bring it up because she did not have the votes. McCarthy knows he does not have them either, so I will look forward to the Biden 1-0 memes just like the Trump 2-0 memes.

What makes you think I was talking about you ? I didn't quote you at all, you quoted me and I am not sure why ...I'm mocking the 1 sided statement that's been pretty partisan.

It's not personal. Forget about me. Why mock the idea that politicians should have to follow the laws like anyone else? I don't think there's anyone pushing it as a one-sided statement except Trump followers who think that he alone should be above the law.

I think there's basically zero evidence that they'll find any evidence of corruption by Biden (why would he just suddenly start being corrupt after decades in gov't?), but if they do, I don't think you'll see people defend it the way people have defended Trump's corruption.

I don't think this will go anywhere, and I don't like impeachments being thrown around so frivilously. But Biden supporters most certainly would have no ground to complain if it did happen.

It's not personal. Forget about me. Why mock the idea that politicians should have to follow the laws like anyone else? I don't think there's anyone pushing it as a one-sided statement except Trump followers who think that he alone should be above the law.

I think there's basically zero evidence that they'll find any evidence of corruption by Biden (why would he just suddenly start being corrupt after decades in gov't?), but if they do, I don't think you'll see people defend it the way people have defended Trump's corruption.
Trump should be above the law because the justice system, the media, and the horde of people with TDS have been mean to him since 2015.

This is what I've learned from right leaning posters here in the past few months.

Trump should be above the law because the justice system, the media, and the horde of people with TDS have been mean to him since 2015.

This is what I've learned from right leaning posters here in the past few months.

And the other thing we're seeing is people ignoring the difference between having a lot of evidence of serious wrongdoing and not having any evidence of it. The consistent, reasonable position is that they should impeach if they have evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors and that they shouldn't if they don't--not that they should never impeach or always impeach.

nObOdY iS aBoVe ThE lAW!!!!11!!
I don't think you understand what I was saying... I know that's not a new thing for you but still. If you think I don't want them to investigate Biden, you are incorrect.

By all means investigate, fill your boots, but if you think the purpose of this press statement was in furtherance of that mission, you are again, incorrect.

Talking about thinking about doing something...wouldn't it be more expeditious to actually just do the thing? Could it possibly be that McCarthy is grandstanding in a transparent attempt to shore up his shaky support within the GOP house?

Further, do you honestly believe that stooges within the GOP have NOT been looking for some way to impeach Biden since they gained control of the house? Really? They have nothing on the guy, that's just the truth, and this announcement is for shit that has been happening since the midterms ffs...if not previous to that, even.

There's a Biden supporter left in this country? <6>
It still is hard for Trump supporters to understand. A majority of Americans think Trump is an asshole. Trump is moderate and young voter repellant, and the reason Biden won is because he is not Trump. The only person, Biden could beat is Trump, but most Trumpers are too brainwashed to get that point, since Trump took the L in 2020.

It still is hard for Trump supporters to understand. A majority of Americans think Trump is an asshole. Trump is moderate and young voter repellant, and the reason Biden won is because he is not Trump. The only person, Biden could beat is Trump, but most Trumpers are too brainwashed to get that point, since Trump took the L in 2020.

You mention "Trump" or "Trumpers" 7 times in 4 sentences. You sound insane.

Jokes are funny , a train wreck would be a better comp
I dunno, man, there are times when this shit that's going on is pretty damn funny. Like Meadows convicting himself with his own testimony and Republicans pushing for vote recounts and finding additional votes for Biden, and the recently concluded investigation into the investigation into 2016 election interference which went precisely nowhere except to vindicate the probable cause basis for the Mueller investigation.

A bunch of clowns throwing the taxpayers' money away playing make believe is all they are. It's amazing how they keep managing to get elected; yet people try to assert elections are rigged in favor of Democrats? ROFL

Last edited:
Just remember it's only a clown show if it's your guy they're going after..

MoSt vOtEd PrEsIdEnT EvAr!

Still, trump got "impeached" was it 2x? Didnt do shit.

Wow so two presidents might get impeached for something related to hunter Biden’s corruption.

First trump over his call to corrupt Ukraine and now Joe biden for his obvious ties.

pepe-clown.gif

clown show.

Clown show indeed… ever since that bozo took office

You mention "Trump" or "Trumpers" 7 times in 4 sentences. You sound insane.
Truth hurts.

The Trump fans need a come to Jesus moment and realize Trump is going to lose again in 2024. At least by 10 million in the popular vote this time.
Biden needs to go, but unfortunately the GOP are supporting a loser again. What makes 2024 any different than 2020? Trump has not moved to the middle policy wise, he has actually moved further right. Voters younger than 26 are turning up more and more, just see WI and OH recent votes. OH amendment was a fucking curb stomping, and it was supported by the GOP majority in the OH legislature. They are motivated to vote, because they hate the regressive policies effecting them. When they show up again in 2024, Trump is going to get crushed. If the GOP was smart, they would nominate someone younger who does not motivate people who don't normally vote to vote against Trump.
Trump is basically, Fat Orange Hillary. 2016 he did not have that problem, but it caught up to him in 2020 and will again in 2024.

Wow so two presidents might get impeached for something related to hunter Biden’s corruption.

First trump over his call to corrupt Ukraine and now Joe biden for his obvious ties.

There's no chance of an impeachment here, and no, obviously there is no corruption involving Joe Biden. Trump's first impeachment was over him illegally withholding appropriated funds to Ukraine in exchange for help in his campaign (announcing a fake investigation into Biden).

Good. I hope there’s proof Hunter paid for renovations in his fathers houses or wired him money (sloppy if so). Large cash withdrawals with no specified purchase would be unusual too. Depends how sophisticated and diligent they were to put a firewall between the finances of the two.

Back