• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Elections Biden impeachment hearings mega thread (art dealer questioned)

True, but that isn't up to us now is it.
Ideally it’s supposed to be, these congressmen and women are supposed to work for us. In fact, it’s this silly support for Trump that’s motivating them to do this stuff. If the American people on the whole made it clear that weak-ass impeachment talk or inquiries are unacceptable, they’d back down. But of course, the conservative base doesn’t care, so they won’t.

And I’m not just saying this about Biden btw; we have the same problem here in WI with spiteful republicans wanting to impeach a state Supreme Court justice we just elected, who literally hasn’t even done anything or heard a single case yet. We saw a brief push to impeach Fanni Willis in GA after she indicted Trump. It’s getting a bit ridiculous. Dangerously so.

Now CNN, NYT, & W.Post are credible enough sources for him to use as proof that Biden lies....
Do you think he will now go back & apologize for all the articles against his demigod that he dismissed simply because they were from the CNN, NYT, & W.Post?????

Politics aside just the worst, illogical,nonsensical people around. Chaos clown logic.

Do you really need a source to prove the lies Biden has told on tape? What's your theory here? Deep fakes?

Isn't motivation kind of irrelevant if there are MOUNTAINS of ACTUAL EVIDENCE of Trump wrongdoing? I mean, you can talk all you want about political motives, but the indictments against Trump are not based on Innuendo, they are based on evidence, laid out in officially submitted court documents.

You're comparing two things that are completely different.

It's like you held you hand in front of your face just so I could smack you with it.

Do you really need a source to prove the lies Biden has told on tape? What's your theory here? Deep fakes?
The point is over your head. I know Biden lies. If tapes and recordings were his true logic or barometer he would call Georgia for what it is.
Its selective outrage, picking & choosing with confirmation bias. Not consistent adult level logic.

Republicans don't even know what he's supposed to have done. They're just looking for evidence of something, anything, they can use. Your accusations are already known to be false.

But it's not tit for tat. The crazy, extreme authoritarian right has been doing this kind of thing for decades.

native.jpg

The left did that for four years with Trump. This is just what American politics is now. People tried to warn you guys this would happen.

The point is over your head. I know Biden lies. If tapes and recordings were his true logic or barometer he would call Georgia for what it is.
Its selective outrage, picking & choosing with confirmation bias. Not consistent adult level logic.

Oh', how very deep. Funny how you never have this opinion of Liberals sourcing right wing outlets to prove negative things about their political enemies.

It's almost like you're picking and choosing when to apply this oh' so very deep and profound observation of political hackery that you yourself, never ever ever take part in...

Do you want to admit indicting Trump is just about trying to stop him from running in 2024?

announcing your bid for political office does not exonerate you from your crimes. and besides, orange cosby has been indicted before he even announced his run for president, so you can stop with the chuddery. all your whining and crying about it it will get you nowhere.

the party of law & order and personal accountability everyone! here's some food for thought. if the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing rapist doesn't want to get indicted for his crimes, then perhaps he shouldn't be out there committing serious crimes.

i dont know about you, but i dont have 91 felony charges against me. but then again, i never used any campaign funds to pay off some whore that i cheated on my wife with, i never stole government property and hid them in my bathroom and then lied to the courts about having them because i didnt want to give it back, i never abused my authority and hatched any illegal schemes to defraud my country and try to steal an election that i lost, and i never got so mad about losing my election that i sent my gang of thugs to the capitol to disrupt an official proceeding and try to stop the election from being certified.

funny how that all works. its almost as if you could be prosecuted if you break the law. tough concept i know.

Last edited:
the party of law & order and personal accountability everyone! here's some food for thought. if the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing rapist doesn't want to get indicted for his crimes, then perhaps he shouldn't be out there committing serious crimes.

i dont know about you, but i dont have 91 felony charges against me. but then again, i never used any campaign funds to pay off some whore i i cheated on my wife with, i never stole government property and hid them in my bathroom and then lied to the courts about having them because i didnt want to give it back, i never abused my authority and hatched any illegal schemes to defraud my country and try to steal an election that i lost, and i never got so mad about losing my election that i sent my gang of thugs to the capitol to disrupt an official proceeding and try to stop the election from being certified.

funny how that all works. its almost as if you could be prosecuted if you break the law. tough concept i know.

If Biden doesn't want to get impeached, he shouldn't be corrupt and lie constantly.

i dont know about you, but i dont have 91 felony charges against me. but then again, i never used any campaign funds to pay off some whore i i cheated on my wife with, i never stole government property and hid them in my bathroom and then lied to the courts about having them because i didnt want to give it back, i never abused my authority and hatched any illegal schemes to defraud my country and try to steal an election that i lost, and i never got so mad about losing my election that i sent my gang of thugs to the capitol to disrupt an official proceeding and try to stop the election from being certified.

The reasonable people on this forum keep repeating different variations of this same argument over and over and over and it's still not resonating. The people who keep bringing up the "they don't want Trump to be able run" tired argument simply do not want to hear this message, no matter how many times we keep conveying it.

I stopped responding to those posters. They are lost

If Biden doesn't want to get impeached, he shouldn't be corrupt and lie constantly.

scott-hall-spooky-fingers.gif

ooooh boy. theyre gonna impeach brandon for some charges that they cant even name, from stuff he did 9 or 10 years ago, with evidence they still havent even found after 9 months of investigating, and they are so confident about it that they had to flip flop on what they said a week ago and bypass the vote for an impeachment inquiry all because they dont even have the votes and support for it within their own party and the only reason why they are doing this charade is to appease a handful of their peers who have them by the balls and were gonna remove them from speakership.

yeah im sure thats gonna go somewhere! especially when it hits the senate.

im surprised these chucklefucks havent impeached brandon for that cup of coffee he drank the other week, and all those other parking tickets he got 90 years ago when he wasnt the president. i mean at the rate we're going, by the time i've finished submitting this post i'm sure MTG will have submitted another article of impeachment!

but i guess now telling lies is grounds for impeachment. this is gold coming from a guy who's madly in love with a guy who has told so many lies while in office that they even put a mural of up in new york of all the thousands of lies he told while in office. i didnt hear any of these chuds calling for impeachment over any of those lies the orange rapist said while he was in office. but now all of a sudden they are pretending to care about people telling lies, all while carrying water for serial-lying con men and rapists. you aint fooling nobody pal. tell us how just how concerned you really are about getting the truth while you glue yourself into tucker carlson because you just want to be lied to.

Last edited:
Oh', how very deep. Funny how you never have this opinion of Liberals sourcing right wing outlets to prove negative things about their political enemies.

It's almost like you're picking and choosing when to apply this oh' so very deep and profound observation of political hackery that you yourself, never ever ever take part in...

Funny how your response is nothing more than a fictional strawman. Lol How deep is that.....
Even better to kill your fabricated point, I criticize liberals all the time for reaching & using far left stuff from their own side of the fence.

-Can you find me one liberal poster that doesn't recognize the many flaws of Biden?????
-Find me one poster who seriously says Biden is the greatest president of all time...
-Find me one left liberal poster that will still support Biden not being charged if there are documented financial statements that prove Hunter funneled money to him from buisness dealings.

We are all waiting. Peach Mint. Bring us our Peach Mints. Nothing Burgers & Peach Mints best imaginary meal combo on the planet.

Ideally it’s supposed to be, these congressmen and women are supposed to work for us.

They are. People want this. Just not your people. I believe what you meant to say is "They are supposed to work for Democrats, because they are divine and always right, and they should ignore the concerns and wishes of Republicans, because they're big stupid heads."

scott-hall-spooky-fingers.gif

ooooh boy. theyre gonna impeach brandon for some charges that they cant even name, from stuff he did 9 or 10 years ago, with evidence they still havent even found after 9 months of investigating, and they are so confident about it that they had to flip flop on what they said a week ago and bypass the vote for an impeachment inquiry all because they dont even have the votes and support for it within their own party and the only reason why they are doing this charade is to appease a handful of their peers who have them by the balls and were gonna remove them from speakership.

yeah im sure thats gonna go somewhere! especially when it hits the senate.

im surprised these chucklefucks havent impeached brandon for that cup of coffee he drank the other week, and all those other parking tickets he got 90 years ago when he wasnt the president. i mean at the rate we're going, by the time i've finished submitting this post i'm sure MTG will have submitted another article of impeachment!

but i guess now telling lies is grounds for impeachment. this is gold coming from a guy who's madly in love with a guy who has told so many lies while in office that they even put a mural of up in new york of all the thousands of lies he told while in office. i didnt hear any of these chuds calling for impeachment. but now all of a sudden they are pretending to care about people telling lies, all while carrying water for serial-lying con men and rapists. you aint fooling nobody pal. tell us how you are so concerned about getting the truth while you glue yourself into tucker carlson because you just want to be lied to.

You can rant and rave all you want, it doesn't change anything.

The left did that for four years with Trump. This is just what American politics is now. People tried to warn you guys this would happen.

Well, Trump committed some very serious crimes, and any responsible person would have supported his removal. But, again, this isn't new for rightists. McCarthyism, the Impeach Earl Warren movement, Whitewater, etc., all predate Trump.

-Can you find me one liberal poster that doesn't recognize the many flaws of Biden?????

Too easy.

@Jack V Savage

-Find me one left liberal poster that will still support Biden not being charged if there are documented financial statements that prove Hunter funneled money to him from buisness dealings.

Well, we can't really answer that at this point, now can we? However, I will safely predict that Liberals will hand wave away any and all evidence presented against Biden, no matter how damning.

He won't be impeached because even if 90% of the GOP is crazy, that's not enough to get it done. And obviously he's not corrupt at all. It's not like it's even theoretically possible for today's GOP to just say, "I disagree with X on policy, but he's a good guy." Whoever wins the nomination for the presidency is automatically the Most Evil Person to Ever Live, in the eyes of lunatic partisans.

He won't be impeached because even if 90% of the GOP is crazy, that's not enough to get it done. And obviously he's not corrupt at all. It's not like it's even theoretically possible for today's GOP to just say, "I disagree with X on policy, but he's a good guy." Whoever wins the nomination for the presidency is automatically the Most Evil Person to Ever Live, in the eyes of lunatic partisans.

Yeah, and you never see the left do that. Fucking Reagan still haunts your dreams.

You can rant and rave all you want, it doesn't change anything.

i know right? i mean shit if i ever get hit with 91 felonies, maybe i should just announce my bid for Mayor and then close my eyes, stick my fingers in my ears, click my heels together 3 times and scream "Election Interference!" at the sky and all of my legal issues will magically just go away. poof! exonerated bitches!

but i'm so glad that they are finally going after brandon for some crimes they can't even name, that they say he committed long before he got elected into that office, complete with all the evidence they don't even have.

yeah this one doesnt have sham impeachment just for show written all over it. but hey, i'm sure they'll find the votes in the senate to do anything about it, especially when they had to bypass a vote just to inquire about it because the republican house doesn't even have the votes within their own party to want to even bother with this nothingburger that will go nowhere. in MTG, Gym Jordan, and Matt Gaetz we trust!

Last edited:
They are. People want this. Just not your people. I believe what you meant to say is "They are supposed to work for Democrats, because they are divine and always right, and they should ignore the concerns and wishes of Republicans, because they're big stupid heads."
That works too.
<Wink2>

Back