Biden just launched a $45M ad campaign - let's all enjoy the coming media spin

Milan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/09/03/bide-s03.html

2 months ago: law and order muh. voters say muh.
~week: vile message, law and order message is message of whiteness (WaPo)
Now: Biden and Trump launch competing (LOL) law and order campaign (NYT).

Can't wait how next few days pan out.
I don't think swing voters will swing back on Biden's message.
He shouldn't be believable anymore, but who knows.

He is correct here:
Biden states: “I want to make it absolutely clear. Rioting is not protesting. Looting is not protesting. It’s lawlessness, plain and simple. And those who do it should be prosecuted.”

And correct again here:
Biden goes on to say, “Fires are burning and we have a president who fans the flames. He can’t stop the violence because for years he’s fomented it… Donald Trump adds fuel to every fire.”

He is correct here:

And correct again here:
Lol yes he's technically correct. Then why did his campaign staff bail out rioters? What message is that sending?
More like he felt the BLM protests would carry him to victory. Instead they devolved into rioting very quickly and has soured public opinion. This is him reacting to his plan misfiring

That idea that president Trump "fans the flames" is only believe(d) by the infected... He denounces riots and has done more actual positive things for minorities than the previous president.

Are there any swing voters at this point? This might be the most obvious presidential election ever. Agree with or disagree with Trump, there is no argument to vote for Biden...

*Edit: (d)

Last edited:
Lol yes he's technically correct. Then why did his campaign staff bail out rioters? What message is that sending?
More like he felt the BLM protests would carry him to victory. Instead they devolved into rioting very quickly and has soured public opinion. This is him reacting to his plan misfiring

Can you link to his campaign bailing out rioters?

That idea that president Trump "fans the flames" is only believe by the infected... He denounces riots and has done more actual positive things for minorities than the previous president.

Are there any swing voters at this point? This might be the most obvious presidential election ever. Agree with or disagree with Trump, there is no argument to vote for Biden...

This seems to be intentionally oblivious. Trump has been the most combative, insulting, and petulant leader we’ve ever seen. At this point I’d say that has to be considered an objective fact. A significant portion of his own cabinet has left and said just that.

When he is described as “fanning the flames” they are describing his approach to everything. He couldn’t even maintain a professional relationship with scientists during a pandemic without resorting to accusing them of nefarious evils. With the riots, he went to repeating lines like he was in a western, talking about shooting looters. “When the lootin starts the shootin starts!” That’s not leadership, it’s wackiness. That’s his approach to everything, he simply doesn’t have the ability to do anything else. He’s very limited in his skill set.

This seems to be intentionally oblivious. Trump has been the most combative, insulting, and petulant leader we’ve ever seen. At this point I’d say that has to be considered an objective fact. A significant portion of his own cabinet has left and said just that.

When he is described as “fanning the flames” they are describing his approach to everything. He couldn’t even maintain a professional relationship with scientists during a pandemic without resorting to accusing them of nefarious evils. With the riots, he went to repeating lines like he was in a western, talking about shooting looters. “When the lootin starts the shootin starts!” That’s not leadership, it’s wackiness. That’s his approach to everything, he simply doesn’t have the ability to do anything else. He’s very limited in his skill set.

Was trump not exactly correct when he said "when the looting starts the shooting starts"?

I know liberals prefer to exist in their safe space, but it’s getting ridiculous.

When he is described as “fanning the flames” they are describing his approach to everything. He couldn’t even maintain a professional relationship with scientists during a pandemic without resorting to accusing them of nefarious evils. With the riots, he went to repeating lines like he was in a western, talking about shooting looters. “When the lootin starts the shootin starts!” That’s not leadership, it’s wackiness.
Why are people so weak? Most, if not everything is taken out of context and intentionally misinterpreted. Why choose to be offended?

Biden is obviously a racist and says insane shit but he gets a pass? Why?

Was trump not exactly correct when he said "when the looting starts the shooting starts"?

I know liberals prefer to exist in their safe space, but it’s getting ridiculous.

Huh?

He wasn’t correct at all, it was just a stupid catch phrase. I know you guys love your memes, but the president can not resolve massive conflicts with goofy catchphrases, no matter how tickled you are by them.

What we needed then, and still need, is real leadership. Somebody who can restore a sense of calm and togetherness, not throw fuel on the fire.

It's pretty shameless how MSM basically carriers the Democratic party. But that's how they got saddled with Biden in the first place. They and the DNC decoded to suddenly massively back Biden

They also ran a multi-year propaganda campaign about Biden being the most electable. That's why a significant number of people who voted for Biden in the primary actually supported Bernie's platform, especially M4A, but had been convinced that Trump is the devil and Uncle Joe is the only way to get him out.

Last edited:
Huh?

He wasn’t correct at all, it was just a stupid catch phrase. I know you guys love your memes, but the president can not resolve massive conflicts with goofy catchphrases, no matter how tickled you are by them.

What we needed then, and still need, is real leadership. Somebody who can restore a sense of calm and togetherness, not throw fuel on the fire.

<Huh2>

I mean I can post the videos if you want, but suffice to say when the looting started, the shooting started.

It’s worth noting, the shooting also stop the rioting. Funny how that happens...

<Huh2>

I mean I can post the videos if you want, but suffice to say when the looting started, the shooting started.

It’s worth noting, the shooting also stop the rioting. Funny how that happens...

He was referring to Law enforcement authorities shooting the rioters. They cannot just go out and shoot rioters, which makes the statement both inflammatory and nonsense.

Why are people so weak? Most, if not everything is taken out of context and intentionally misinterpreted. Why choose to be offended?

Biden is obviously a racist and says insane shit but he gets a pass? Why?

This attempt to pretend Trump is just misunderstood expired years ago. At this point we have far too much evidence coming from Trump himself and his own staff to pretend he’s anything other than toxic.

“People are so weak.” Our generals? His own Secretary of State? Our nation’s most celebrated scientists? Lol. Come on.

You guys need to stop saying that it’s not Trump, it’s everybody else. It makes no sense at this point, and it’s gotten a bit sad.

Are you calling Mad Dog Mattis weak? Rex Tillerson? Anthony Fauci? All these guys are just weak? Give me a break. The list goes on and on. Trump is a petulant, immature man, and he has no leadership abilities.

That idea that president Trump "fans the flames" is only believe by the infected... He denounces riots and has done more actual positive things for minorities than the previous president.

When asked to talk about black deaths by police he talked about white deaths by police as a way of showing them whst they are complaining about is nothing serious.

When asked to talk about black deaths by police he talked about white deaths by police as a way of showing them whst they are complaining about is nothing serious.
So black deaths aren't serious, but white deaths are to Trump?

This attempt to pretend Trump is just misunderstood expired years ago. At this point we have far too much evidence coming from Trump himself and his own staff to pretend he’s anything other than toxic.

“People are so weak.” Our generals? His own Secretary of State? Our nation’s most celebrated scientists? Lol. Come on.

You guys need to stop saying that it’s not Trump, it’s everybody else. It makes no sense at this point, and it’s gotten a bit sad.

Are you calling Mad Dog Mattis weak? Rex Tillerson? Anthony Fauci? All these guys are just weak? Give me a break.
I'm calling those who misinterpret and look to be offended weak. Having a difference of opinion politically is a thing, that happens. Not agreeing with ones methodology or authority happens, we've all experienced it with bosses... I can't speak to each of those people specifically but I'd guess we'd have very different views on them.

Either way Biden has got to be the worst candidate in recent times for a number of reasons. His commercials are crafted so predictably, it's stale...

They also ran a multi-year propaganda campaign about Biden being the most electable. That's why a significant of people who voted for Biden in the primary actually supported Bernie's platform, especially M4A, but had been convinced that Trump is the devil and Uncle Joe is the only way to get him out.
Which is why the democrats look so fuddy duddy. They've been carried so long, they don't know how to operate without chest codes.

Back