Crime Biden was in possession of classified documents while not in office

Well I don’t read tweets I read the article. But being In possession is not the same as seizing they are in there possession because bidens lawyers handed them over.
the tweet was the headline of the article o_O

if he broke the rules and didnt comply/co-operate then have him go through the same thing as ol donny

but as it says there:

After the discovery, Biden’s lawyers immediately contacted the National Archives and Records Administration, which started looking into the matter, the source said. Biden’s team cooperated with NARA, which later came to view the situation as a mistake due to lack of safeguards for documents, the source said.

so im sure Donny did the exact same thing

Not really an excuse, you are just too stupid to understand the difference
ofcourse we understand. You're injecting morality in the argument. Because Trump lied (which is like super duper evil, like against the ten commandments and everything, although not illegal unless under oath) therefore it makes everything Joe Biden did ok.

Face it bro, your attempt to inject morality into your thesis legally changes nothing. It's just a safety net the left uses inorder to make sure that they can blame Trump for something and defend another who does the same exact thing...without bating an eye

Ignorant to the fact that they are subconsciously using conservative religious overtunes as their base to attack somone

then we will have a president that can atleast count to potato.
I don’t think that’s a number, man. ;)
But hey, if you are cool with those consequences that’s fine. I was willing to accept having Pence as president in order to get that Constitutional Crisis Personified Donald Trump out of office.
And if the Republicans can come up with some evidence of impeachable offenses committed, you’ll have my support. So far though, I’ve been underwhelmed.

Not the CNN article in the OP that one is

Classified documents from Biden's time as VP discovered in private office”
Well sure but I was referring to the tweet on the first page. Both were articles, both with different headlines.

if he broke the rules and didnt comply/co-operate then have him go through the same thing as ol donny

but as it says there:

After the discovery, Biden’s lawyers immediately contacted the National Archives and Records Administration, which started looking into the matter, the source said. Biden’s team cooperated with NARA, which later came to view the situation as a mistake due to lack of safeguards for documents, the source said.

so im sure Donny did the exact same thing
It’s hilarious people trying to pretend it’s the same thing. Don’s crime wasn’t having the records. It was lying about it and not cooperating. All he had to do was comply and it would have been nothing. But he just dared them to do something.

I don’t think that’s a number, man. ;)
But hey, if you are cool with those consequences that’s fine. I was willing to accept having Pence as president in order to get that Constitutional Crisis Personified Donald Trump out of office.
And if the Republicans can come up with some evidence of impeachable offenses committed, you’ll have my support. So far though, I’ve been underwhelmed.
The evidence of Bidens wrong doing is so crystal clear that Mcarthy (the guy maga didn't want) ran on a platform of impeachment.... that's definitely going to happen.

I hope we also get to see what MAGA really wants to investigate. The origins of COVID, The confiscation of all emails from any member of the Congress and the Senate leading up to, and during the COVID pandemic. Oh they are going to investigate the election of 2020 , that's already been announced.

This is the sad state of politics:

“President Biden has been very critical of President Trump mistakenly taking classified documents to the residence or wherever and now it seems he may have done the same,” said GOP Rep. James Comer of Kentucky, who is set to become the House Oversight Chairman. “How ironic.”
Literally no one is critical of trump “mistakenly taking classified documents to the residence”. We are critical of him keeping them, saying they belong to him, and lying about having them and declassifying them. But this guy is house oversight chairman? Are there honest people anywhere?

It’s hilarious people trying to pretend it’s the same thing. Don’s crime wasn’t having the records. It was lying about it and not cooperating. All he had to do was comply and it would have been nothing. But he just dared them to do something.
so lying is a crime?
You are going to tell me that lying is now a crime, and is the only reason why one person can have classified info in their possession? While another, who held a higher office can't?

No lying isn't a crime, because if lying was a crime then we could arrest every TS who calls himself Mary.

Lying under oath however is a crime, did Trump swear under oath in court that he didn't have those documents?

so lying is a crime?
You are going to tell me that lying is now a crime, and is the only reason why one person can have classified info in their possession? While another, who held a higher office can't?

No lying isn't a crime, because if lying was a crime then we could arrest every TS who calls himself Mary.

Lying under oath however is a crime, did Trump swear under oath in court that he didn't have those documents?
Intentionally keeping presidential records that don’t belong to you and obstructing attempts to retrieve them is a crime.

Back