Crime Biden was in possession of classified documents while not in office

Anyone who is making excuses for his mental decline is a partisan hack. Go back 10 years and look at interviews he had, hell even go back 4 years when the issue started to become noticeable. The presidency has become a joke under this guy. He can’t do anything without the help of someone else. It’s actually shameful that they are trotting him around the world that he’s in the condition he’s in. I lost two grandparents to dementia and the signs were obvious and I see those signs with our president.

Same here, lost my mom to dementia which led to her heart deterioration causing edema that eventually killed her. The damn signs of advanced dementia are all there.

It's just people are in severe denial or have their head in the sand to just say it's an issue.

No, you're abusing nuance of words here. The obsession that right wing media has with Biden's alleged senility is despicable, because it's not founded on proper concern and is self-evidently a form of personal attack. If I wanted to entertain that Biden has memory problems due to age, I might say something like "Biden is old, and it could be that would cause problems with his memory and the like".

It would start and end there, because to go further I would have to submit actual evidence that there's something seriously wrong. That's the sticking point, because that hasn't happened.
It’s not just the right wing media. It’s a topic of discussion between adults when talking about him. If you can’t see the evidence right in front of you , I don’t know what to tell you. People have suggested that he do a cognitive test, but he has declined. His wife even laughed off the idea.

Same here, lost my mom to dementia which led to her heart deterioration causing edema that eventually killed her. The damn signs of advanced dementia are all there.

It's just people are in severe denial or have their head in the sand to just say it's an issue.
Sorry for your loss

This was a middle finger by a Republican operative who knew he didn't have enough to charge Biden so he used the time old tradition of using coded insults.

The same report that threw sand in Biden's eyes, also vindicated him in the criminal aspects. Imagine having a president who is not knowingly committing felonies. The same report clearly stated there were many differences between Biden and Trump. Namely, Biden did not enter a conspiracy to hide documents, have conspirators move boxes to evade detection, lie to his lawyers, FBI agents and other government entities.

At least Biden knows who was in charge of security in Congress on Jan 6 and it sure as shit wasn't Nikkie Haley as Trump said.
You don’t find it a problem that he left the documents out in the open though with his crackhead son having access to them while dealing with foreign countries? Have you seen the boxes in his garage? They weren’t exactly locked away. Or the fact that he shouldn’t have had the documents as a senator or vp in the first place?

You don’t find it a problem that he left the documents out in the open though with his crackhead son having access to them while dealing with foreign countries? Have you seen the boxes in his garage? They weren’t exactly locked away. Or the fact that he shouldn’t have had the documents as a senator or vp in the first place?

he shouldve just put them next to the shitter on a golf resort and all would be well.

Without comparing him to trump, do you think what he did was right? I bet you can’t answer that one .

well it doesnt matter what i think. the honorable president biden was investigated by a trump appointee and the special counsel found no overdue library books, no crimes committed, no charges warranted, and no collusion.

facts are not subject to your feelings. dementia joe was found to be as clean as a whistle.

well it doesnt matter what i think. the honorable president biden was investigated by a trump appointee and the special counsel found no overdue library books, no crimes committed, no charges warranted, and no collusion.

facts are not subject to your feelings. dementia joe was found to be as clean as a whistle.
He’s been found to be too old to be put on trial. I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention to the whole situation, but that was a damning report who said he knowingly did what he did, but was too incompetent to be put on trial. Go read around somewhere other than where you get your information. Clean as a whistle my ass.

He’s been found to be too old to be put on trial. I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention to the whole situation, but that was a damning report who said he knowingly did what he did, but was too incompetent to be put on trial. Go read around somewhere other than where you get your information. Clean as a whistle my ass.

i get my information from the cottage cheese fan.

point still stands. the honorable president biden was investigated by a trump appointee and the special counsel found no overdue library books, no crimes committed, no charges warranted, and no collusion.

facts are not subject to your feelings. dementia joe was found to be as clean as a whistle. aww shucks, i guess you'll have to try to get him on something else. i heard that he might not have purchased a subscription to colombia house after getting those 12 metallica albums for only a penny. also he might have forgotten to return his shopping cart to the cart corral one day and instead he put it up on the curb like a big jerk. they might want to look into that.

and besides, who cares what anybody does with classified documents? after the mar-a-lago raid we learned that it's no big deal. no worse than an overdue library book. just spend a year blowing off the owners requests to return their property, lie to the courts about having any of that material on your property, disclose some iran war plans with your peers, and then stash them right next to the shitter on your golf course and you're sure to gain support from all of your supporters!

Last edited:
This was a middle finger by a Republican operative who knew he didn't have enough to charge Biden so he used the time old tradition of using coded insults.

The same report that threw sand in Biden's eyes, also vindicated him in the criminal aspects. Imagine having a president who is not knowingly committing felonies. The same report clearly stated there were many differences between Biden and Trump. Namely, Biden did not enter a conspiracy to hide documents, have conspirators move boxes to evade detection, lie to his lawyers, FBI agents and other government entities.

At least Biden knows who was in charge of security in Congress on Jan 6 and it sure as shit wasn't Nikkie Haley as Trump said.
the report didnt "vindicate him in the crminial aspects". the report said : "Mr. Hur wrote that he had found evidence that Mr. Biden had willfully retained and disclosed sensitive information after he left the vice presidency in 2017. But he said the evidence fell short of what would be necessary to “establish Mr. Biden’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.”

The report says that biden broke the law but that there was not enough evidence to warrant prosecution due to lack of ability to establish beyond a reasonable doubt. Saying you broke the law but evidence is kinda weak to prosecute is not the same as being vindicated.

i can't wait until trump wins, if he wins. gonna write a full expletive-laden rant on sherdog towards the chuds and how their chuddery fucked the the country and ruined everyone's lives since that escalator ride in 2015.

or trump loses and we kiss the country goodbye. shameless that these gaslighters try to pass off the worst administration of all time as necessary for the health of democracy.

Last edited:
Back