Elections Biden's Latest Ad "Trump Did This"

People act like abortion is completely safe as well. Abortions can have complications, including sepsis (which is what the woman in the OP had).

• serious complications such as heavy bleeding, damage to the womb, or sepsis: this happens to about 1 out of 1,000 women

Old Corn Pop really needs a new PR team...this shit isn't working for him at all.

Copying the idea from those stickers people leave on gas pumps of Biden saying I did that .
Trump is talking about this from a centered position. 16 weeks and states rights to democratically choose. This won’t work well like they think it will. Against a different republican maybe .
Those stickers are coming back everywhere around me and at the grocery stores as well. We have a sign at the parts counter at the business I work when people complain about the constant rising prices....Thanks Joe

Not surprising. It’s the only issue Biden and democrats don’t poll dismally in. Might as well lean into it.

I don’t think Republicans should run away from their win on Roe(which many, including Trump are)

No point winning elections if we’re supposed to be afraid of getting what we want.

what’s right is right. No amount of barren skanks who only care about this issue turning out for democrats are going to make me think republicans should be morally muddy on this issue…as most have been since the midterms. Murder being birth control simply can’t be something we accept. To me, the “choice” is made before conception.

I don’t care to elect politicians who think the agenda is merely getting them into office.
Then you're in for a world of disappoint because the MAGA era, Trump GOP (and there are many people in the GOP who do not fall in that category) doesn't really want to achieve their agenda. They want to campaign on it. Any actual resolution of an issue hurts their goals because they lose a fundraising point.

The functional problem is that any outcome that benefits the American people is going to require some bipartisanship. But once any side engages in bipartisanship, the other side will be able to take credit for the beneficial outcome as well. This means that truly solving problems also means sharing credit. And modern campaigning requires that the other side can never get credit for anything.

Tangentially, I did hear a great Trump radio ad the other day. It was some dad talking about Biden and then a narrator asking him questions like "Isn't it great how Biden provided millions of dollars for immigrants by paying for their rent?" And then the dad responds with something about how the Biden benefit completely ignores a similar domestic issue affecting him and others like him.

The theme is pretty standard but the execution really was excellent.

A really big theme for this election is the extent to which Trump can court black voters, either to vote for him or simply not vote all. Not a new theme either but it appears to a larger focus for the GOP than prior election cycles.

We live in a world where not being able to murder a baby is a bad thing.
Egg yolk is not a chicken. An acorn is not a tree. A silk worm is not a dress. And a fetus is not a baby. Are you capable of logical thinking u fkn monkey?
And even if a fetus IS a person, though, abortion is still an absolute right to the point of fetal viability. Until the fetus no longer needs a woman's body to survive, it's her absolute right to terminate the pregnancy.

Egg yolk is not a chicken. An acorn is not a tree. A silk worm is not a dress. And a fetus is not a baby. Are you capable of logical thinking u fkn monkey?
And even if a fetus IS a person, though, abortion is still an absolute right to the point of fetal viability. Until the fetus no longer needs a woman's body to survive, it's her absolute right to terminate the pregnancy.
That is the dumbest argument I've ever heard when it comes to the abortion issue and I'm Pro-Choice....but jeez...That's even bad coming from a Queen like you... Laughing.

are there positive ads in America during election season?
like, i'm going to do that and that. not only - the other guy is awful.

That is the dumbest argument I've ever heard when it comes to the abortion issue and I'm Pro-Choice....but jeez...That's even bad coming from a Queen like you... Laughing.

maybe its too much for your tiny brain to comprehend these type of arguments... Laughing at "im pro-choice"

Pussies itt mad they can’t kill more babies. Smdh
Well they are keeping Margaret Sangers dream alive..... Close to 40 percent of all Abortions are performed on Black women and they only make up 6 percent of the population. They just aren't saying the quiet part out loud.

More like a new season of religion run wild as long a you're a Christian.

1000007022-jpg.1038989

I thought it was the evil Jews that controlled everything? Can you please put out a weekly status report to let us know which group we are supposed to hate that week to fit your agenda?

I thought it was the evil Jews that controlled everything? Can you please put out a weekly status report to let us know which group we are supposed to hate that week to fit your agenda?
Wait were supposed to hate the Jews now....I'm still yelling "Mask Up" at people...I gotta catch up

F*ck that. Civility politics has gotten "the left" nowhere. Its about time to take the gloves off. Killing Roe effected real people. They dont like that, tough sh*t.

That said, I preferred the "who the f*ck is Greg?" Ad:

it's pretty ironic for right wing dorks to cry about decorum from the left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back