Big Nog Impersonates Conor AND Khabib

im·per·son·ate
(ĭm-pûr′sə-nāt′)
tr.v. im·per·son·at·ed, im·per·son·at·ing, im·per·son·ates
To assume the character or appearance of, especially fraudulently

tYIJPLZ.gif
Lol. Kinda loses the charm when it's in an entirely different language. All he has going is the costume.

Lol. Kinda loses the charm when it's in an entirely different language. All he has going is the costume.

And the costume is super low effort. I dont think he is even trying to do the voices in portuguese.

Which makes everything even better lol

I’m not sure about Connor, but that was actually Khabib. I’m fairly certain of it. Did you see the hair? No way that’s a wig!

I had no idea that both Conor and Khabib were fluent in Portuguese

That's Brazillian, Big Nog's from Brazil.
"Portuguese is the official language of Brazil, and is the only language used in schools, newspapers, radio and TV. It is used for all business and administrative purposes. Brazil is the only Portuguese-speaking nation in the Americas, giving it a national culture sharply distinct from its Spanish-speaking neighbours and also being a major factor contributing to the differentiation between Brazilians and people from the rest of South America."

- Wikipedia

"Portuguese is the official language of Brazil, and is the only language used in schools, newspapers, radio and TV. It is used for all business and administrative purposes. Brazil is the only Portuguese-speaking nation in the Americas, giving it a national culture sharply distinct from its Spanish-speaking neighbours and also being a major factor contributing to the differentiation between Brazilians and people from the rest of South America."

- Wikipedia

That doesn't make any sense. Portugal is on the other side of the world.

Oh god that got me good for some reason...
Thank you Big Nog.
<Dany07>

Back