Social Biggest Mayberry pet peeve?

Agreed. .... chants "BRING BACK POLIO, BRING BACK POLIO"
Ironically when you introduce the polio vaccine into areas where there are no polio cases you do in fact bring back polio as the newly vaccinated people contaminate the water supply/ can spreakd polio and thus spread their polio to the unvaccinated. Great business plan right? Science is a mother fucker if you know how to use it.

Ironically when you introduce the polio vaccine into areas where there are no polio cases you do in fact bring back polio as the newly vaccinated people contaminate the water supply/ can spreakd polio and thus spread their polio to the unvaccinated. Great business plan right? Science is a mother fucker if you know how to use it.

I'd be interested to read more about this theory of yours. Have you got a source you could share please?

Unless you're really fortunate, you have to skip the first 3 or so responses of "troll answers" before actually getting to a substantial post or actual advice.

Overall, good forum though... especially compared to so many others.

Unless you're really fortunate, you have to skip the first 3 or so responses of "troll answers" before actually getting to a substantial post or actual advice.

Overall, good forum though... especially compared to so many others.
Any others ya hang out on regularly?

Jokes on you silly goose I have no political affiliation which makes even more annoying when people do it.

You just proved my point.
Typical liberal coping mechanism

I am just taking the piss, im Aussie and couldnt give 2 fucks about US politics or politics in general

This used to be a real place. An actual community of sorts. It's a shame what's happened. It's not any one thing, there's a lot of factors.

I guess that's how most things go though.

I'm pretty sure he's just a returning troll(check the join date and post count). Yeah, he's quite familiar with this place, and nobody is that dumb. He was just playing that stupid game where you play dumb over something so simple, to get the other person to give you like 700 different explanations to something so clear, just to waste their time and frustrate them. I wasn't biting, so he got all pissy.

Nah, I think he really didn't connect the dots, like he said in response to my post.

Yeah, I suspected him to be a return ban, but that doesn't mean he can't (gravely) misunderstand your posts.

Back