Biggest pussy moves by celebrities?

I agree that it should be obvious to anybody who has ever witnessed at least a schoolyard level scuffle, but if 1/3 of customers actually believe that it is a shoot, there clearly are people who could benefit from seeing him show the reality of the pro-wrestling business just as consumer protection.

I am absolutely unfamiliar with that situation, so without further information i cannot comment on the issue. I cannot say i have seen Stossel act mean or arrogant ever though. He always seemed mellow as fuck to me.
ya, those are the worst kinds of guys, civil assholes, they can fool you.

Due respect to a legend like Bruce Lee, but “Judo Gene” was a legit high-level grappler. It’s not naive to believe it would’ve hard for him to stretch a much smaller TMA guy like Bruce, ha the two ever scrapped. Whether or not it actually happened though...who knows?
I thought Lee was so impressed that he picked him up so easy that they started training together and became great friends. The armbar in Enter the Dragon was dedicated to him. Or homage or whatever.

I'd like to see your source for the Jim Kelly story. Jim is on youtube saying Bruce was the best of the era and "beyond Michael Jordan".

Im still looking. My bad it wasn't Jim Kelly, it was Joe Lewis. I got the name confused because both men share the same name of other athletes.

Van Damme got also beated up this summer in Italy (Rome)
End up in hospital with broken head
<Waaah>

But did'nt added it because VD is old and the guy used also a sanpietrino (small marble cube) from the ground and a bottle.
VD managed to escape and ask for help to carabinieri, that listen his story and arrested the dude

Apparently VD was trying to mean mug this guy that owed him money, should have sent Furio

Joke aside in Rome could have easily hired somebody that actually does it as job, the city is full of collectors lol
But i guess he thought people knowing he was able to do a flying spinning split kick in the 90s was good enough and
<WellThere>

I think that's what screws up the actors and the public. Action/ tough guy portrayals of actors goes to actor's heads and they think its real. Same with the movie going public. They see shit on TV and think "I can do that shit too" and the opposite happens.

Im still looking. My bad it wasn't Jim Kelly, it was Joe Lewis. I got the name confused because both men share the same name of other athletes.
it's ok. makes more sense if it's Lewis, he never said much good about anyone but himself, as do the vast majority of martial artists. As for stories, Bruce apparently beat him up for going too hard on one of his students.

Some stupid celebs that go woke just to be virtue signaling and they are to scared to stand up to the mob..

Back