Biggest trolls in the movie/tv industry?? (Ex - Toriyama trolling Vegeta fans)

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who are the biggest storytelling trolls in the movie/tv show business? Or even videogames?

Here is a list:

Hideo Kojima: big time troll, especially in the marketing, for his games. He made convoluted mess of a story in Metal Gear. Part of the blame goes to him interacting with fans a little too much. Liquid Snake should have stayed away from the franchise after he died in MGS1(well technically, he was always dead after MGS 4 retconned MGS2)

Hidieani Anno: has been trolling Evangalion fans big time for years with nonsensical marketing and taking the story to REALLY weird places. Did anyone see Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0? It was like he was trolling the audience. Rebuild 1.0 and especially 2.0 were on the right track for a fresh, new take on Evangelion. 3.0 ruined that all.

David Lynch: I don't know if it's intentional, but he does like to make intentionally weird and incoherent films and tv shows. I loved Twin Peaks season 1, and the beginning and end of season 2. Twin Peaks the Return was just too much because Lynch directed EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. I knew I wouldn't like it that much when I heard he would helm every freakin episode.

I think for TV shows, Lynch is better off directing a third of the episodes, like the pilot episode and the finale, and a couple episodes in the middle. But I prefer more conventional storytellers directing and writing the other 2/3 of a season.

Akira Toriyama: Trolling Vegeta fans forever. He will never let Vegeta get his moment. He just loves to stick his middle finger at Vegeta fans.

Toriyama is the ultimate troll. What other series has made death so meaningless more than Dragon Ball? Or blue balls its audience by getting their hopes up with giving another character the spotlight, taking it away from him and making him look weaker than before he had it, and just handing it back to Goku -__-....

Liquid should have returned to the franchise, he just should have come back in his own body instead of that ridiculous arm subplot (yes, I know it wasn't really him at the end of the day, but he were lead to believe it was.)

are you just using the word troll because you don't know very many words?

Who are the biggest storytelling trolls in the movie/tv show business? Or even videogames?

Here is a list:

Hideo Kojima: big time troll, especially in the marketing, for his games. He made convoluted mess of a story in Metal Gear. Part of the blame goes to him interacting with fans a little too much. Liquid Snake should have stayed away from the franchise after he died in MGS1(well technically, he was always dead after MGS 4 retconned MGS2)

Hidieani Anno: has been trolling Evangalion fans big time for years with nonsensical marketing and taking the story to REALLY weird places. Did anyone see Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0? It was like he was trolling the audience. Rebuild 1.0 and especially 2.0 were on the right track for a fresh, new take on Evangelion. 3.0 ruined that all.

David Lynch: I don't know if it's intentional, but he does like to make intentionally weird and incoherent films and tv shows. I loved Twin Peaks season 1, and the beginning and end of season 2. Twin Peaks the Return was just too much because Lynch directed EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. I knew I wouldn't like it that much when I heard he would helm every freakin episode.

I think for TV shows, Lynch is better off directing a third of the episodes, like the pilot episode and the finale, and a couple episodes in the middle. But I prefer more conventional storytellers directing and writing the other 2/3 of a season.

Akira Toriyama: Trolling Vegeta fans forever. He will never let Vegeta get his moment. He just loves to stick his middle finger at Vegeta fans.

You need to explain what's going on with these people. You are just calling then trolls.

1gz3xd.jpg

Toriyama is the ultimate troll. What other series has made death so meaningless more than Dragon Ball? Or blue balls its audience by getting their hopes up with giving another character the spotlight, taking it away from him and making him look weaker than before he had it, and just handing it back to Goku -__-....

<LikeReally5>

how much evidence do you need before it gets through your skull that the entire universe is about goku?

your disappointment stopped being on him a long ass time ago.

Lars von Trier's entire career is considered by many to be a giant troll.

Grrm

Hes never going to finish got

The guybwho writes berserk,same thing

I don't consider Anno and Lynch trolls, I think they make inscrutable shit that their twisted minds think makes sense.

Now Ridley Scott I have to wonder about. He seems like he's intent on destroying his legacy by making asinine prequels and sequels to classic films which retroactively destroy their legacy.

s
I don't consider Anno and Lynch trolls, I think they make inscrutable shit that their twisted minds think makes sense.

Now Ridley Scott I have to wonder about. He seems like he's intent on destroying his legacy by making asinine prequels and sequels to classic films which retroactively destroy their legacy.

I think it's more Ridley is very old. He can still direct good movies like the Martian if they have good source material.

But if written by a hack like Damon Lindelof.....wow we get a beautiful idiot like Prometheus.

A Tien fan I see.

And the answer is Rian Johnson. If you're willing to ruin a massive movie just to defy audience expectations, you're a high-tier troll.

Deadpool 2 trolled everyone with x force

<LikeReally5>

how much evidence do you need before it gets through your skull that the entire universe is about goku?

your disappointment stopped being on him a long ass time ago.
Without getting into spoilers, just wait for the DBS Broly movie to come out. Vegeta fans will be happy

Back